2013 pts ยท January 5, 2012
its a massive ideological assumption to say that self-interest is basic human nature.
thank you, apparently its easier to downvote you than acknowledge they weren't arsed to read a 25 page pamphlet
He's not saying its the same as assassination, he's pointing out the hypocrisy of defending freedom of expression while also suppressing it.
100% agree
you cannot honestly be saying that Israel hasn't killed innocent Palestinians. That is a dangerous thing to say
that's because you choose to see only that. Israel is not the one being besieged.
much better, although I think there's very little about Israel's evil that is lawful, they have broken just about every International law
please don't watch it, its a completely unfair and biased representation of the traveller culture
satire. its a blatant satire. nobody thinks this is a valid point.
nightmare on emu street
WAKE UP AMERICA
"The same thing we do every day Pinky..."
a very common misconception in my experience
That is sickening
Sounds about right
Did you have like a binding contract or something?
LET'S ROTATE THE BOARDS!
That Mitchell & Webb Look wins everything
Yep, this is blight alright
I'm crying oh god. Boris you wise bastard
They protest a lot yes, there are scarcely riots...
THIS IS THE LAST STRAW
I'd imagine a relative.
and millions of deaths and casualties
well I mean that was simply perfect
Ah yes, the same one as Trainspotting
I hate her because she made fun of mental illness and publically shamed sufferers of mental illness
These are the big questions of our time
Is this a car dealership/shoe shop/pizza emporium?
I would consider assuming all women are shallow golddiggers equal to having a low opinion of women
its a massive ideological assumption to say that self-interest is basic human nature.
thank you, apparently its easier to downvote you than acknowledge they weren't arsed to read a 25 page pamphlet
He's not saying its the same as assassination, he's pointing out the hypocrisy of defending freedom of expression while also suppressing it.
100% agree
you cannot honestly be saying that Israel hasn't killed innocent Palestinians. That is a dangerous thing to say
that's because you choose to see only that. Israel is not the one being besieged.
much better, although I think there's very little about Israel's evil that is lawful, they have broken just about every International law
please don't watch it, its a completely unfair and biased representation of the traveller culture
satire. its a blatant satire. nobody thinks this is a valid point.
nightmare on emu street
WAKE UP AMERICA
"The same thing we do every day Pinky..."
a very common misconception in my experience
That is sickening
Sounds about right
Did you have like a binding contract or something?
LET'S ROTATE THE BOARDS!
That Mitchell & Webb Look wins everything
Yep, this is blight alright
I'm crying oh god. Boris you wise bastard
They protest a lot yes, there are scarcely riots...
THIS IS THE LAST STRAW
I'd imagine a relative.
and millions of deaths and casualties
well I mean that was simply perfect
Ah yes, the same one as Trainspotting
I hate her because she made fun of mental illness and publically shamed sufferers of mental illness
These are the big questions of our time
Is this a car dealership/shoe shop/pizza emporium?
I would consider assuming all women are shallow golddiggers equal to having a low opinion of women