246 pts · May 30, 2015
I feel like a lot of kids I know are better behaved….🤷🏼♀️
The face when the suggestions were not about the foods! That faaace! ?
I am so sorry you’re going through this. That he is. I pray, hope with all my heart that he will recover. He sounds wonderful.
“Dimwit who stumbled into management...” do we work at the same hospital!? Lol
I think the problem is people throw around things ‘I’m depressed’ and ‘it gives me anxiety’ too easily sometimes. Not always, but a lot.
This movie got me right in the feels before Robin Williams died....but now.....
Updoots for the Doog!!!
I scrolled through and didn't wait for everything to load...saw this comment and went back for a look....... °____°
Please don't give in to those feelings!! Keep fighting!!
Guuuyssss....I'm 37 weeks pregnant....what have I gotten myself into!?!
Hugs to you, your mum and dad, OP. My mum has had MS now for around 14 years. It's an absolute shit of a disease!
Worshipping man as God would have to be taken out of the cat version!
I only saw the Australia's Got Talent promo ad that this is from today....I just knew this guy would be internet famous! Lol
Anyone who can fold a fitted sheet must be Satan....
This dog still has better problem solving skills than most of the people I work with....
Who brought the onions. Dogs can't even have onions.....:'(
I lol'd far too loudly....in in the bathroom...
Like when you get to traffic lights, stop on the green & go on the red....lucky I live in a small town-low traffic at that time of morning.
Is this where I use the hashtag "goals?"
Thanks for sharing your story OP. May your bro rest in peace. Hold onto those great memories.
I feel like a lot of kids I know are better behaved….🤷🏼♀️
The face when the suggestions were not about the foods! That faaace! ?
I am so sorry you’re going through this. That he is. I pray, hope with all my heart that he will recover. He sounds wonderful.
“Dimwit who stumbled into management...” do we work at the same hospital!? Lol
I think the problem is people throw around things ‘I’m depressed’ and ‘it gives me anxiety’ too easily sometimes. Not always, but a lot.
This movie got me right in the feels before Robin Williams died....but now.....
Updoots for the Doog!!!
I scrolled through and didn't wait for everything to load...saw this comment and went back for a look....... °____°
Please don't give in to those feelings!! Keep fighting!!
Guuuyssss....I'm 37 weeks pregnant....what have I gotten myself into!?!
Hugs to you, your mum and dad, OP. My mum has had MS now for around 14 years. It's an absolute shit of a disease!
Worshipping man as God would have to be taken out of the cat version!
I only saw the Australia's Got Talent promo ad that this is from today....I just knew this guy would be internet famous! Lol
Anyone who can fold a fitted sheet must be Satan....
This dog still has better problem solving skills than most of the people I work with....
Who brought the onions. Dogs can't even have onions.....:'(
I lol'd far too loudly....in in the bathroom...
Like when you get to traffic lights, stop on the green & go on the red....lucky I live in a small town-low traffic at that time of morning.
Is this where I use the hashtag "goals?"
Thanks for sharing your story OP. May your bro rest in peace. Hold onto those great memories.