4009 pts ยท April 7, 2012
I am a riddle covered in an enigma smothered in secret sauce
You are going to make so much more rice than you think you are!!!
I feel like i'm missing something here..
Oh man, i would love to spend 30$ a week on groceries!!
If you couldn't get through that one, i have a feeling you really won't like the rest
I guess Ronald Reagan doesn't like cake
What dreams may come, awakenings, the final cut....the list goes on an on
And ask the most amount of questions possible
I used to either just stare at them, say nothing and wait til they got the point and got off their phone, or speak to them really loudly
Sorry! I guess it's only on canadian netflix
It is!
Obviously...but i see no place where op stated they weren't using protection.
You do know that you can get pregnant even when fully protected right?
Didn't she die of alcohol poisoning and not an overdose?
How the hell is this not top comment?!
the best disney movie!!!
The way things are going, I doubt there will be very many Starks left to claim the throne!
Don't you tell me what to do dog!
What class is this!?
Once my niece pooped... and it just overflowed out of everywhere... EVERYWHERE....
It also ate Jose... so you can imagine
FEHEENEY
milk duds were a bad choice
this is better
hmmmm hello boys...
my boyfriend works as a smurf
I don't like Taylor Swift at all.. but if she had actually posted this, I would have gone out and bought all her albums
yay Izma and Kronk!
My brothers are all rugby players and have each explained the game to me numerous times.... I still don't get it
I wish I had that much time on my hands!
You are going to make so much more rice than you think you are!!!
I feel like i'm missing something here..
Oh man, i would love to spend 30$ a week on groceries!!
If you couldn't get through that one, i have a feeling you really won't like the rest
I guess Ronald Reagan doesn't like cake
What dreams may come, awakenings, the final cut....the list goes on an on
And ask the most amount of questions possible
I used to either just stare at them, say nothing and wait til they got the point and got off their phone, or speak to them really loudly
Sorry! I guess it's only on canadian netflix
It is!
Obviously...but i see no place where op stated they weren't using protection.
You do know that you can get pregnant even when fully protected right?
Didn't she die of alcohol poisoning and not an overdose?
How the hell is this not top comment?!
the best disney movie!!!
The way things are going, I doubt there will be very many Starks left to claim the throne!
Don't you tell me what to do dog!
What class is this!?
Once my niece pooped... and it just overflowed out of everywhere... EVERYWHERE....
It also ate Jose... so you can imagine
FEHEENEY
milk duds were a bad choice
this is better
hmmmm hello boys...
my boyfriend works as a smurf
I don't like Taylor Swift at all.. but if she had actually posted this, I would have gone out and bought all her albums
yay Izma and Kronk!
My brothers are all rugby players and have each explained the game to me numerous times.... I still don't get it
I wish I had that much time on my hands!