521 pts ยท March 29, 2016
nope
Oh MY HEART
I'm eating a salad right now, this was so hard to scroll through.
Ok, I will visit my grandma tomorrow
My skim reading made me think you saw a leopard and took a picture of it.
Slow meow
I get red from drinking summersby ):
Yay congradulations!!! Thing 2?
I LOVE POUTINE
Tried it about 10 years ago. Fell on my head, and im pretty sure i still suffer a bit from it today
For the race from 5 years ago
I used to do something like this with my sister where we would take turns hiding clues around the house
And free trophies :D
Tap tapped #teamhuman
Shitcommenting #teamhuman
No! #teamhuman
It worked (:
TL;DR
My sister fasted for a week before to flush out toxins, drinking only water. She ended looking horrible, but her rashes got better.
You're pretty :3
I look forward to waking up and wasting my life away...
I was ready for a story
I tried to show my friend Leon the professional but he fell asleep after 20 minutes in ):
I see the hare in your sink
More.
Better not be jumper cables.
You're 51, 6, and 500?
Im gonna cry
But why
I sang it. Tapped reply expecting the lyrics to be there. Not disappointed.
Oh MY HEART
I'm eating a salad right now, this was so hard to scroll through.
Ok, I will visit my grandma tomorrow
My skim reading made me think you saw a leopard and took a picture of it.
Slow meow
I get red from drinking summersby ):
Yay congradulations!!! Thing 2?
I LOVE POUTINE
Tried it about 10 years ago. Fell on my head, and im pretty sure i still suffer a bit from it today
For the race from 5 years ago
I used to do something like this with my sister where we would take turns hiding clues around the house
And free trophies :D
Tap tapped #teamhuman
Shitcommenting #teamhuman
No! #teamhuman
It worked (:
TL;DR
My sister fasted for a week before to flush out toxins, drinking only water. She ended looking horrible, but her rashes got better.
You're pretty :3
I look forward to waking up and wasting my life away...
I was ready for a story
I tried to show my friend Leon the professional but he fell asleep after 20 minutes in ):
I see the hare in your sink
More.
Better not be jumper cables.
You're 51, 6, and 500?
Im gonna cry
But why
I sang it. Tapped reply expecting the lyrics to be there. Not disappointed.