11099 pts ยท January 22, 2013
Titty Sprinkles...
I went there recently to get a physical. Everyone only sees the things they don't agree with and not the whole picture.
WITCH
God DAMNIT you guys are every where! Lol it's stuck in my head again!
I read your front page edit in The voice
OMG the guy cosplaying quailman is a friend of mine :-D
I'll take a dozen.
That lady was on hot fuzz
Gas is high...rent is high...pay is low...water is low...its not supa awesome to live here. But visiting is nice.
Kittenfell...the north remembers
In california you dont have to pay your car registration.
What about the USMC?
I feel u op.
Maybe, because of work this was their only day off together?
Cereal is not safe in my house...
Congrata OP!
When someone asks for nudes, just send them pics of color swatches
*flips that table and robthebumpyblob too!*
WELL I CARE! *Flips a table!* lol
Mlem mlem mlem
I CARE! CONGRATS OP :-D
He's not wearing hockey pads...
Yay! San Diegan's unit!
I gave this mug to my fiance for xmas
I was going to do that after i washed him....
I have a scar on my arm from when I tried to wash my bunny...
Yup
I want one...
Maybe its for health reasons than moral reasons?
Why weren't they called the Bomber Yagas?!...sigh...
Ed...ward?...
I went there recently to get a physical. Everyone only sees the things they don't agree with and not the whole picture.
WITCH
God DAMNIT you guys are every where! Lol it's stuck in my head again!
I read your front page edit in The voice
OMG the guy cosplaying quailman is a friend of mine :-D
I'll take a dozen.
That lady was on hot fuzz
Gas is high...rent is high...pay is low...water is low...its not supa awesome to live here. But visiting is nice.
Kittenfell...the north remembers
In california you dont have to pay your car registration.
What about the USMC?
I feel u op.
Maybe, because of work this was their only day off together?
Cereal is not safe in my house...
Congrata OP!
When someone asks for nudes, just send them pics of color swatches
*flips that table and robthebumpyblob too!*
WELL I CARE! *Flips a table!* lol
Mlem mlem mlem
I CARE! CONGRATS OP :-D
He's not wearing hockey pads...
Yay! San Diegan's unit!
I gave this mug to my fiance for xmas
I was going to do that after i washed him....
I have a scar on my arm from when I tried to wash my bunny...
Yup
I want one...
Maybe its for health reasons than moral reasons?
Why weren't they called the Bomber Yagas?!...sigh...
Ed...ward?...