391 pts ยท October 18, 2012
I hate fucking racoons
I have a friend with your condition. He overcame his insecurities too and became an ABC anchor man.
Congratulations!!!!
Couldn't get past the bad grammar
This is cruel. You're an asshole. Period.
Muffin's Halo is a similar device if you're interested. http://muffinshalo.com/
Poor baby girl.
Stupid owner. Wonderful rescuers.
good puppy, smart puppy, little ball of cuteness
Event horizon....duh
This is Maru.
Asshole
Mine gives no fucks all the time and then acts sweet and innocent.
Bullshit and why upset people you perv
Talented artist. Orifice fetish.
Gorgeous! Where is it?
I don't know why but Scheherazade popped into my head. Could be Cher for short. Gotta admit it's unique.
Well, hearing grown boys giggling while doing this sixty miles away from each other did make me smile. :D
Must have.
Does this look like a veterinary procedure? Pleeze you morons. This place needs to be stopped. WTF is wrong with people.
These people are horrific. https://vimeo.com/23564589
I'm so sorry. What a wonderful little character.
He's really fucking cute.
I'm sorry that you are suffering and have to go through this. Thank you for your service. We are listening. We are here for you.
About $50K
Love Boxers
Get them in out of the fucking cold. Who thinks this is cute.?! JHC.
Someone get them out of the fucking cold.
That's a keeper!
Oh, you are no longer a foster. You are a kitten OWNER. Enjoy. :)
I hate fucking racoons
I have a friend with your condition. He overcame his insecurities too and became an ABC anchor man.
Congratulations!!!!
Couldn't get past the bad grammar
This is cruel. You're an asshole. Period.
Muffin's Halo is a similar device if you're interested. http://muffinshalo.com/
Poor baby girl.
Stupid owner. Wonderful rescuers.
good puppy, smart puppy, little ball of cuteness
Event horizon....duh
This is Maru.
Asshole
Mine gives no fucks all the time and then acts sweet and innocent.
Bullshit and why upset people you perv
Talented artist. Orifice fetish.
Gorgeous! Where is it?
I don't know why but Scheherazade popped into my head. Could be Cher for short. Gotta admit it's unique.
Well, hearing grown boys giggling while doing this sixty miles away from each other did make me smile. :D
Must have.
Does this look like a veterinary procedure? Pleeze you morons. This place needs to be stopped. WTF is wrong with people.
These people are horrific. https://vimeo.com/23564589
I'm so sorry. What a wonderful little character.
He's really fucking cute.
I'm sorry that you are suffering and have to go through this. Thank you for your service. We are listening. We are here for you.
About $50K
Love Boxers
Get them in out of the fucking cold. Who thinks this is cute.?! JHC.
Someone get them out of the fucking cold.
That's a keeper!
Oh, you are no longer a foster. You are a kitten OWNER. Enjoy. :)