3179 pts ยท January 3, 2014
No problem. It's a good resume.
The strength they deserve. Take my and me out of your experience points. Rewrite your first point under video store manager. It's clunky.
Use periods or don't; you have a mix. Look up a list of resume adjectives. Yours are somewhat redundant and don't give your accomplishments
I've never seen the term manlet anywhere. Seriously, anywhere, ever.
Got to it before I did.
How was that accomplished?
Good decision making skills all over in this photo
Neato
Tear that thing's face off. #teamzombie
I understand none of these things #teamzombie
That's my philosophy. If you break in, you're going to have to deal with being killed by a man with his dick swinging freely.
The scary thing is that #40 is adapted from a documentary about Christian camp.
How long would the light which entered the room at the end of its construction continue to bounce around on the mirrors?
Because some people need a way to feel like they are better than other people, no matter the context.
What happened to the good old days when you just got a free coffee. Those were the days.
Maybe, but I'd be pissed the fuck off if I won those shitty wedges from a roll up the rim.
The department, and by extension the administration, because she refused to enforce something she believed was illegal is the big deal.
Well, she used a legal argument instead of a religious one. Barring that, Yates was fired immediately, which is fine. Saying she betrayed 1/
The thought behind this post is why the world is going to shit. Learn what reporting is OP
Absolutely
I thought it was an angry teddy bear
I've been on here for a grand total of 5 - 10 minutes today and I've seen this same meme at least 6 times. So no, you aren't.
I'm actually pretty sure that is a tentacle.
As a guy that's 6'5 with shoulders as wide as a door, I humbly apologize.
Ikea is really busy on a Sunday that's also a holiday; I'm absolutely floored.
My grip isn't strong enough with gloves to use them to deadlift anything heavy.
Why would you need gloves to deadlift? That's why you have hands and calluses.
Nobody lifts enough to need gloves.
You take off the cod-piece for the sake of the ladies?
Translucent black. Those appear to be opaque.
No problem. It's a good resume.
The strength they deserve. Take my and me out of your experience points. Rewrite your first point under video store manager. It's clunky.
Use periods or don't; you have a mix. Look up a list of resume adjectives. Yours are somewhat redundant and don't give your accomplishments
I've never seen the term manlet anywhere. Seriously, anywhere, ever.
Got to it before I did.
How was that accomplished?
Good decision making skills all over in this photo
Neato
Tear that thing's face off. #teamzombie
I understand none of these things #teamzombie
That's my philosophy. If you break in, you're going to have to deal with being killed by a man with his dick swinging freely.
The scary thing is that #40 is adapted from a documentary about Christian camp.
How long would the light which entered the room at the end of its construction continue to bounce around on the mirrors?
Because some people need a way to feel like they are better than other people, no matter the context.
What happened to the good old days when you just got a free coffee. Those were the days.
Maybe, but I'd be pissed the fuck off if I won those shitty wedges from a roll up the rim.
The department, and by extension the administration, because she refused to enforce something she believed was illegal is the big deal.
Well, she used a legal argument instead of a religious one. Barring that, Yates was fired immediately, which is fine. Saying she betrayed 1/
The thought behind this post is why the world is going to shit. Learn what reporting is OP
Absolutely
I thought it was an angry teddy bear
I've been on here for a grand total of 5 - 10 minutes today and I've seen this same meme at least 6 times. So no, you aren't.
I'm actually pretty sure that is a tentacle.
As a guy that's 6'5 with shoulders as wide as a door, I humbly apologize.
Ikea is really busy on a Sunday that's also a holiday; I'm absolutely floored.
My grip isn't strong enough with gloves to use them to deadlift anything heavy.
Why would you need gloves to deadlift? That's why you have hands and calluses.
Nobody lifts enough to need gloves.
You take off the cod-piece for the sake of the ladies?
Translucent black. Those appear to be opaque.