27276 pts ยท November 9, 2016
I'm simple and like simple things.
Killer leg day
As a girl: I know.
Or tap it with a hammer or a knuckle
I was going to ask if they were related to Chris (Simpsons artist).
I heard so much negativity about NBN but it's incredible for me. Hitting 100 consistently! I'll research that :)
Hahaha I just realised my mistake. I meant 100. I can't edit the title. I'd die with 1000
I'm in Australia, so NBN
It means I can waste my time even faster now heck yes
It didn't even have to load, this must be heaven
I love hairdressers like this
Does anyone actually not see a movie though because of a female lead or producer? I don't even think of it, I see a movie if it looks good.
I always heard 'poodamaga' and seriously can't comprehend how anyone hears anything else! But no one agrees with me, so
This absolutely breaks my heart. I'd rather live in a caravan and eat baked beans than move somewhere I can't have my dog :(
fake news on the interwebs? That must be fake news
Does anyone truly believe anything on the internet?
Grow wild.... I had a bit much rum
She is cute but I'm genuine confused about wild strawberries. I've tried about 16.8 times to grow them and I can't. How do they even
This is such a great post. I just stayed In Kowloon and had no idea of its history
How can you not have a great day after that
Can confirm Australia
Mine too
This is beautiful.
With mine we did the 'bang' movement, gently pushed her on her side, treat. Repeat until she got it (only about 10 mins?)
I've been going to the same cafe most days for 3 years and if I forget my card they won't even put the usual reduced price on :(
I think you need a beer and a plane ticket to anywhere
It's actually not! The dress just accentuates all the wrong areas.. if you call it a dress
Rebellion right here
I'd never expect anyone to pay a cent for mine, not even my parents. This is weird! Definitely say no!
I think in 12 years the baby might not be alive anymore :(
Killer leg day
As a girl: I know.
Or tap it with a hammer or a knuckle
I was going to ask if they were related to Chris (Simpsons artist).
I heard so much negativity about NBN but it's incredible for me. Hitting 100 consistently! I'll research that :)
Hahaha I just realised my mistake. I meant 100. I can't edit the title. I'd die with 1000
I'm in Australia, so NBN
It means I can waste my time even faster now heck yes
It didn't even have to load, this must be heaven
I love hairdressers like this
Does anyone actually not see a movie though because of a female lead or producer? I don't even think of it, I see a movie if it looks good.
I always heard 'poodamaga' and seriously can't comprehend how anyone hears anything else! But no one agrees with me, so
This absolutely breaks my heart. I'd rather live in a caravan and eat baked beans than move somewhere I can't have my dog :(
fake news on the interwebs? That must be fake news
Does anyone truly believe anything on the internet?
Grow wild.... I had a bit much rum
She is cute but I'm genuine confused about wild strawberries. I've tried about 16.8 times to grow them and I can't. How do they even
This is such a great post. I just stayed In Kowloon and had no idea of its history
How can you not have a great day after that
Can confirm Australia
Mine too
This is beautiful.
With mine we did the 'bang' movement, gently pushed her on her side, treat. Repeat until she got it (only about 10 mins?)
I've been going to the same cafe most days for 3 years and if I forget my card they won't even put the usual reduced price on :(
I think you need a beer and a plane ticket to anywhere
It's actually not! The dress just accentuates all the wrong areas.. if you call it a dress
Rebellion right here
I'd never expect anyone to pay a cent for mine, not even my parents. This is weird! Definitely say no!
I think in 12 years the baby might not be alive anymore :(