43 pts ยท March 20, 2015
My ISP offered me 15mbps down, 5 up. They gave 0.8 down, 0.1 up
This is the third time customer support has had to fix it too
Coded myself. Simple program
You're
Iwo-Shima
It has been about five seconds since we looked at our lemon trees
I was working on a Java game in a Starbucks and I ran a "sudo apt-get" to install gimp and everyone freaked out and they had me leave
Fuck you too OP
Slope and line equations
Hey a reference I get
I'd think she had learned her lesson for destroying a computer containing about $2,000 in my dad's files for a government contract.
Something important I forgot, I was punished for being on "Khan Academy"
She's hit one with a sledgehammer before
Nah, motherboard BIOS settings. She doesn't write down passwords.
Did I seriously just write crack? I meant meth but my hands thought otherwise...
A crack joke. I'll remake it later
Is it sad that I noticed the sniper on the roof before the main person?
Is that a Titan X or are my eyes lying to me?
My ISP offered me 15mbps down, 5 up. They gave 0.8 down, 0.1 up
This is the third time customer support has had to fix it too
Coded myself. Simple program
You're
Iwo-Shima
It has been about five seconds since we looked at our lemon trees
I was working on a Java game in a Starbucks and I ran a "sudo apt-get" to install gimp and everyone freaked out and they had me leave
Fuck you too OP
Slope and line equations
Hey a reference I get
I'd think she had learned her lesson for destroying a computer containing about $2,000 in my dad's files for a government contract.
Something important I forgot, I was punished for being on "Khan Academy"
She's hit one with a sledgehammer before
Nah, motherboard BIOS settings. She doesn't write down passwords.
Did I seriously just write crack? I meant meth but my hands thought otherwise...
A crack joke. I'll remake it later
Is it sad that I noticed the sniper on the roof before the main person?
Is that a Titan X or are my eyes lying to me?