121 pts · May 26, 2016
The color is just the number of iterations before the point it is coloring diverged after many iterations of z^2+c. Nuthin' Fancy.
Hey man, go ahead
I wrote the Python code myself - I believe python 2.7, though I I'm no longer sure, using matplotlib as the graphics library.
You are not alone! We are small but subvocal community.
Congratulations! For remembering Zalgo, you now qualify for a seniors discount.
Gravity Falls, Season 2, Episode 5, Soos and the Real Girl, original air date September 22, 2014
addenda: Keep in mind, we're seeing a fraction of a gram here because only the alphas from the surface are going to make it to the chamber.
One gram of U238 is about 12,439 Bq, or 12,439 alphas/sec. It's perfectly reasonable for the cloud chamber's reaction to all be from U238.
Proliferation is a natural consequence of the intersection of usefulness and simplicity.
Also, how many wheel applications we have today which could conceivably be replaced by Jansen or klann linkages.
I do wonder how much farther the Incan civilization could've gotten, though, since they didn't have wheels.
You have a different definition of 'greatness' than OC. His definition scales with complexity, yours with simplicity.
It's the internet dude. The videos are somewhere else. When books were burned, that was the only way for most people to read that info.
It's been an hour... I fear the prophesied comment shall never come... I have only 3 eggs left for food.
Oh yes, Shin Godzilla had absolutely nothing to say about the Fukushima incident and modern Japan's weak-willed, geriatric bureaucracy.
- Permutation City by Greg Egan
It may be hard to memorize the planets after this, but could you imagine if a bunch of rocks ended up in the wrong arbitrary category?
#TeamGǃkúnǁʼhòmdímà #TeamChaos .
#TeamGV_9 #TeamVaruna #TeamRN_43 #TeamRN_43 #TeamAW_197 #TeamVarda #TeamIxion #TeamUQ_513 #TeamUZ_224 #TeamRR_245 #TeamEZ_51 #TeamRF_43
#TeamOR_10 #TeamHaumea #TeamQuaoar #TeamSedna #TeamOrcus #TeamMS_4 #TeamCeres #TeamSalacia #TeamVG_18 #TeamAZ_84 #TeamFY_27 #TeamUX_25
Of course, to be consistent, we'll probably have to admit the other dwarf planets. It'd be unfair otherwise! #TeamEris #TeamMakemake
yes. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/24/donald-trump-nevada-poorly-educated/80860078/
You mean like rankine? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rankine_scale
It's a picture of Aaron Burr.
The color is just the number of iterations before the point it is coloring diverged after many iterations of z^2+c. Nuthin' Fancy.
Hey man, go ahead
I wrote the Python code myself - I believe python 2.7, though I I'm no longer sure, using matplotlib as the graphics library.
You are not alone! We are small but subvocal community.
Congratulations! For remembering Zalgo, you now qualify for a seniors discount.
Gravity Falls, Season 2, Episode 5, Soos and the Real Girl, original air date September 22, 2014
addenda: Keep in mind, we're seeing a fraction of a gram here because only the alphas from the surface are going to make it to the chamber.
One gram of U238 is about 12,439 Bq, or 12,439 alphas/sec. It's perfectly reasonable for the cloud chamber's reaction to all be from U238.
Proliferation is a natural consequence of the intersection of usefulness and simplicity.
Also, how many wheel applications we have today which could conceivably be replaced by Jansen or klann linkages.
I do wonder how much farther the Incan civilization could've gotten, though, since they didn't have wheels.
You have a different definition of 'greatness' than OC. His definition scales with complexity, yours with simplicity.
It's the internet dude. The videos are somewhere else. When books were burned, that was the only way for most people to read that info.
It's been an hour... I fear the prophesied comment shall never come... I have only 3 eggs left for food.
Oh yes, Shin Godzilla had absolutely nothing to say about the Fukushima incident and modern Japan's weak-willed, geriatric bureaucracy.
- Permutation City by Greg Egan
It may be hard to memorize the planets after this, but could you imagine if a bunch of rocks ended up in the wrong arbitrary category?
#TeamGǃkúnǁʼhòmdímà #TeamChaos .
#TeamGV_9 #TeamVaruna #TeamRN_43 #TeamRN_43 #TeamAW_197 #TeamVarda #TeamIxion #TeamUQ_513 #TeamUZ_224 #TeamRR_245 #TeamEZ_51 #TeamRF_43
#TeamOR_10 #TeamHaumea #TeamQuaoar #TeamSedna #TeamOrcus #TeamMS_4 #TeamCeres #TeamSalacia #TeamVG_18 #TeamAZ_84 #TeamFY_27 #TeamUX_25
Of course, to be consistent, we'll probably have to admit the other dwarf planets. It'd be unfair otherwise! #TeamEris #TeamMakemake
yes. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/24/donald-trump-nevada-poorly-educated/80860078/
You mean like rankine? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rankine_scale
It's a picture of Aaron Burr.