2243 pts · August 10, 2012
...you know about his real father, right?
Yes it is... H
THIS.
Totally agree with this most of the time; however my (retired) mum can’t stop telling me every day how tired she is... I have a newborn.
Underrated comment.
.
That's how Trump got elected.
I'm relevant! ...yay?
I do so have a crystal ball!
DRAW A DICKBUTT
Reporting the crime, seeing the process through & then posting about it here = such brave things to do. You should be so proud of yourself.
Happy munch.
The better kind of cooking with cats though.
Kind retards
This is so dumb.
Rapping paper*
Belongs in a Guillermo del Toro film.
Why doesn't this have more upvotes?!
No it's Becky
Oh! A model of a penis.
Calm like Dumbledore asking if Harry put his name in the goblet of fire.
Exactly what you think it is.
Upvote owliens.
Ah, a Disney princess in the making.
We'll all die before the last book is out
Internet... plugged in...
Old man yells at cloud.
And none for you, floof in the middle.
+1 for LC. So exited for RotTR.
Sim City: Build It.
...you know about his real father, right?
Yes it is... H
THIS.
Totally agree with this most of the time; however my (retired) mum can’t stop telling me every day how tired she is... I have a newborn.
Underrated comment.
.
That's how Trump got elected.
I'm relevant! ...yay?
I do so have a crystal ball!
DRAW A DICKBUTT
Reporting the crime, seeing the process through & then posting about it here = such brave things to do. You should be so proud of yourself.
Happy munch.
The better kind of cooking with cats though.
Kind retards
This is so dumb.
Rapping paper*
Belongs in a Guillermo del Toro film.
Why doesn't this have more upvotes?!
No it's Becky
Oh! A model of a penis.
Calm like Dumbledore asking if Harry put his name in the goblet of fire.
Exactly what you think it is.
Upvote owliens.
Ah, a Disney princess in the making.
We'll all die before the last book is out
Internet... plugged in...
Old man yells at cloud.
And none for you, floof in the middle.
+1 for LC. So exited for RotTR.
Sim City: Build It.