1370 pts · December 25, 2013
This is my public profile. I should write something about myself!
I've mostly met people through work or sports, but it gets harder as you get older to just have people to hang out with.
Plastic bags go in the bottom drawer, you animal.
So why are y'all making the traffic jam twice as long by queuing up in one lane before you have to?
Jellyfish have limbs?
Which is great when you have to replace the last bulk lot because it expired
Ditto.
No, he can't just jet up to Northland - it's against his bail conditions.
I'm hoping to add a pup to my 10YO. I imagine something like this, except my "old" girl is still at the Oh Boy stage.It will be fine,right
Putting all of your eggs in the pardon basket, eh.
Nah, it's fine, my starter 2 bdrm only set me back 1.2m.Really, nothing to worry about here ... we don't know how lucky we are, or something
As a German who moved to NZ 15 years ago, ditto.
Well luckily I wouldn't be able to jump over that railing.
Pants down undies up?
That is is the most durable dog toy I have ever seen
That must be the core strength trainer is always talking about.
Good girl, Maple. Good girl.
ooooooooh a ghost cup!
Goddamnit, Dukey - you know you always make me cry within 3 pictures max. Good boy Dukey, good boy x
Good boy, Mac. Good boy.
I always use C and start again when I make a mistake because I have trust issues
You'd need the sandwich to make one.
I have now, thank you
well OF COURSE
How do we know that's the law where he lives?
Is that first pic from a movie or something? Why does it say GULAG instead of ГУЛАГ? Also, was the term even used like that?
Please explain
What an athlete
I am the night! Fear me and rub my belly.
Wakanda forever!
I've mostly met people through work or sports, but it gets harder as you get older to just have people to hang out with.
Plastic bags go in the bottom drawer, you animal.
So why are y'all making the traffic jam twice as long by queuing up in one lane before you have to?
Jellyfish have limbs?
Which is great when you have to replace the last bulk lot because it expired
Ditto.
No, he can't just jet up to Northland - it's against his bail conditions.
I'm hoping to add a pup to my 10YO. I imagine something like this, except my "old" girl is still at the Oh Boy stage.It will be fine,right
Putting all of your eggs in the pardon basket, eh.
Nah, it's fine, my starter 2 bdrm only set me back 1.2m.Really, nothing to worry about here ... we don't know how lucky we are, or something
As a German who moved to NZ 15 years ago, ditto.
Well luckily I wouldn't be able to jump over that railing.
Pants down undies up?
That is is the most durable dog toy I have ever seen
That must be the core strength trainer is always talking about.
Good girl, Maple. Good girl.
ooooooooh a ghost cup!
Goddamnit, Dukey - you know you always make me cry within 3 pictures max. Good boy Dukey, good boy x
Good boy, Mac. Good boy.
I always use C and start again when I make a mistake because I have trust issues
You'd need the sandwich to make one.
I have now, thank you
well OF COURSE
How do we know that's the law where he lives?
Is that first pic from a movie or something? Why does it say GULAG instead of ГУЛАГ? Also, was the term even used like that?
Please explain
What an athlete
I am the night! Fear me and rub my belly.
Wakanda forever!