19534 pts ยท July 18, 2015
UK gaymer guy who loves his PC but also has an Xbox One and PS4. Love most things tech (apart from Apple), Ghostbuster, traveling and my lovely pug Diana.
I just need to it chug along another 14 months... I budget to do a 5 year upgrade cycle and I'm not quite there yet.
It's not even 4 years old lol.
Ain't it just brother!
?
That's quite the high Kahrenheit
Stick a fleshlight in that... Happy days!
OMFG this did make me LOL!
Being from Europe... Everyday. Automatics are the lesser used vehicle over here. Never understood the USA's issue with driving stick.
This is exactly how I sleep. I bought an air con unit and have it on 17oC in the bedroom all the time and then my legs sticking out! Heaven.
Britain at it's finest!
I'm sorry to say this but these are all fake. I would have believed it until I saw colour spelt "color"; it's the Queens English after all.
But what Internet speeds do you get? Also I wish that was mine!
You can't stay in a relationship that is not working and you definatley can't feel you have to because of someones feelings.
You are absolutely stunning
Exactly what I thought!
Take my instagram follow you swine.
Agreed. No need to change it.
How fit is the guy on the left!
Where in NY is this from. I need it.
God I absolutely hate Luke Evans #3. Your an out gay man so just roll with it and turn up with a hunk on your arm! Cunt.
This actually made me cry and not even Marley and Me did that. WTF.
Arghhhh why is the UK flag in #4 the pre unification with Scotland ah? AH! God I hate that shit.
I have 2. Night and day :)
Manchester? The plug sockets next to the bed don't look like are UK ones.
What the hell is that machine that constantly seems to be steaming on the left.
Am I the only one who though this was quite the power wash for a second.
Right well I'm gonna ask. Was there any nudes on it?
199 for a modem for the Saturn! Fuck.
ARSE TO ARSE!
We didn't start the fire... It's always been burning since the world's been turning.
I just need to it chug along another 14 months... I budget to do a 5 year upgrade cycle and I'm not quite there yet.
It's not even 4 years old lol.
Ain't it just brother!
?
That's quite the high Kahrenheit
Stick a fleshlight in that... Happy days!
OMFG this did make me LOL!
Being from Europe... Everyday. Automatics are the lesser used vehicle over here. Never understood the USA's issue with driving stick.
This is exactly how I sleep. I bought an air con unit and have it on 17oC in the bedroom all the time and then my legs sticking out! Heaven.
Britain at it's finest!
I'm sorry to say this but these are all fake. I would have believed it until I saw colour spelt "color"; it's the Queens English after all.
But what Internet speeds do you get? Also I wish that was mine!
You can't stay in a relationship that is not working and you definatley can't feel you have to because of someones feelings.
You are absolutely stunning
Exactly what I thought!
Take my instagram follow you swine.
Agreed. No need to change it.
How fit is the guy on the left!
Where in NY is this from. I need it.
God I absolutely hate Luke Evans #3. Your an out gay man so just roll with it and turn up with a hunk on your arm! Cunt.
This actually made me cry and not even Marley and Me did that. WTF.
Arghhhh why is the UK flag in #4 the pre unification with Scotland ah? AH! God I hate that shit.
I have 2. Night and day :)
Manchester? The plug sockets next to the bed don't look like are UK ones.
What the hell is that machine that constantly seems to be steaming on the left.
Am I the only one who though this was quite the power wash for a second.
Right well I'm gonna ask. Was there any nudes on it?
199 for a modem for the Saturn! Fuck.
ARSE TO ARSE!
We didn't start the fire... It's always been burning since the world's been turning.