620 pts ยท September 6, 2014
Public bio
im glad to be here after all this time
I'm almost convinced to make my first tattoo out of this
I wrote down everything that I think is not okay with her character and everytime I'm like 'oh maybe...' I read this list. Best idea ever.
this was my personal 'made my cry' of the day. wow.
Hug elmo then blast some other stuff right?
I was wondering how many shots he's got in his rifle before realizing that its a gif..
.
Ah okay thanks I didn't know :)
but why did she had sex with him I mean he is way older than her..womans searching older men okay but this difference is relly huge!
Yep, he is the one and only King of Pop \o/
I'm sorry but no one will ever do it like Michael did.
umm I dont want to know how your dick looks like (or the ones you usually see) but mines got not spots on it. am I special?
every time I read the word 'capslock' all I can think about is its anagram 'cockslap'. sorry but I dont know why :/
its about this 14yo boy who build a clock (yep that thing where you can read the time) and brought it into school. got arrested. 'murica ._.
did you know they had to extend her front teeth to give her the rabbit teeth JKR described in her books?
*handball
I like the one with the two volleyball girls very much where the one trips and lands on the breasts of the other but I cant find it again :(
Isn't that a kind of waste when you have to throw away so many carrots?
Do you reuse them?
When a dog is like this its cute but when I'm like this to some random chicks on the street I'm the weirdo :( #doingthetedmoseby
no shit sherlock XD
/a/TPrht?gallery The last one
dont put your dick in it..maybe you go the movies with a girl recieving oral and shes allergic..(yep thats one from the greentext dump)
banana?
I'M SQUIDWARD! Are there any other Squidwards I should know about? Gary: [with a pickle on his face] Meow. (2/2)
Patty: [stands up from chair] WHAT KIND OF FOOL DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?! HE'S SQUIDWARD, HE'S SQUIDWARD, YOU'RE SQUIDWARD?! (1/2)
SpongeBob: I'm Squidward, he's Squidward. SpongeBob & Patrick: We're both Squidward.
can so explain pls? :)
I can't wait to become a ghost and then I'll aim to become ghost mage :D
I started the first book months ago but I fell asleep every time I begin to read :/ maybe I have to start again and push me this time :)
im glad to be here after all this time
I'm almost convinced to make my first tattoo out of this
I wrote down everything that I think is not okay with her character and everytime I'm like 'oh maybe...' I read this list. Best idea ever.
this was my personal 'made my cry' of the day. wow.
Hug elmo then blast some other stuff right?
I was wondering how many shots he's got in his rifle before realizing that its a gif..
.
Ah okay thanks I didn't know :)
but why did she had sex with him I mean he is way older than her..womans searching older men okay but this difference is relly huge!
Yep, he is the one and only King of Pop \o/
I'm sorry but no one will ever do it like Michael did.
umm I dont want to know how your dick looks like (or the ones you usually see) but mines got not spots on it. am I special?
every time I read the word 'capslock' all I can think about is its anagram 'cockslap'. sorry but I dont know why :/
its about this 14yo boy who build a clock (yep that thing where you can read the time) and brought it into school. got arrested. 'murica ._.
did you know they had to extend her front teeth to give her the rabbit teeth JKR described in her books?
*handball
I like the one with the two volleyball girls very much where the one trips and lands on the breasts of the other but I cant find it again :(
Isn't that a kind of waste when you have to throw away so many carrots?
Do you reuse them?
When a dog is like this its cute but when I'm like this to some random chicks on the street I'm the weirdo :( #doingthetedmoseby
no shit sherlock XD
/a/TPrht?gallery The last one
dont put your dick in it..maybe you go the movies with a girl recieving oral and shes allergic..(yep thats one from the greentext dump)
banana?
I'M SQUIDWARD! Are there any other Squidwards I should know about? Gary: [with a pickle on his face] Meow. (2/2)
Patty: [stands up from chair] WHAT KIND OF FOOL DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?! HE'S SQUIDWARD, HE'S SQUIDWARD, YOU'RE SQUIDWARD?! (1/2)
SpongeBob: I'm Squidward, he's Squidward. SpongeBob & Patrick: We're both Squidward.
can so explain pls? :)
I can't wait to become a ghost and then I'll aim to become ghost mage :D
I started the first book months ago but I fell asleep every time I begin to read :/ maybe I have to start again and push me this time :)