1007 pts ยท March 9, 2013
Something about myself
I've only seen them before a tornado touched down, nearby.
I feel horrible that people have to put up with this.
He has resting, "Damn, kids better get off my lawn" face
Flood insurance is rediculously expensive.
Any of it.
No shit, but if someone like you came along anytime someone brought up a common personal problem, we would never be able to get stats on...
140 characters isn't enough for me to tell the countless stories of women I know who were raised in a similar fashion.
You don't start it by calling someone a retard, because they told a story.
I am allowed to be pissed that I was denied the same apprenticeships based on my genitals. If you want to have a reasonable discussion...
It's true, I'm not very intelligent. At least I'm not unreasonably angry at a stranger for having a personal story relevant to a discussion.
All evidence is made up from individual stories that show patterns. I am far from the only woman who experienced this.
But I wasn't allowed to. I was only allowed to babysit to prepare to be a mom.
My brothers all got to work with my uncle for his landscaping business. My dad's carpenter friend let them apprentice for him. I wanted to..
He had Rory's book in his back pocket. This bothers me on a deep level.
Stop viewing it as annoying and actually listen to what the term implies. It is very real whether you recognize it or not.
Look, understanding rape culture is hard and I know it feels annoying to see your feminist friends yell about it. You have to.....
I don't think people are down voting facts so much as the implications is that Trump doesn't sexually assault women.
President I would suddenly find it a lot harder to keep hidden.
That have come forward. Yes, I know most people are inclined to not believe them but I know if the dude that raped me was trying to become
Because it is saying that Trump never sexually assaulted women. By his very statement(yes10yrs ago) he does. Not to mention all the women...
..... goat cheese? Spinach? Look at you being all healthy! Like some who cares about their physical health!
Happy almost Birthday!
My son's first word(s) were "butt hair" not a curse but still amusing.
Neither did I..... :(
In my experience, it just becomes a part of foreplay after a while.
This is how I get my kids to eat salads.
I've noticed that pee only really smells when you're dehydrated. Also, your shower shouldn't smell if you clean it once in a while.
I get that it is about a bit of everything, but I figured porn wasn't on that list, seeing as it says, "no pornography" in the rules.
Yes, I just thought of funny first. I just dislike literal porn, on this site.
I didn't see any porn gifs, now user sub is full of them. It just annoys me. I didn't think that was what Imgur was about.
I've only seen them before a tornado touched down, nearby.
I feel horrible that people have to put up with this.
He has resting, "Damn, kids better get off my lawn" face
Flood insurance is rediculously expensive.
Any of it.
No shit, but if someone like you came along anytime someone brought up a common personal problem, we would never be able to get stats on...
140 characters isn't enough for me to tell the countless stories of women I know who were raised in a similar fashion.
You don't start it by calling someone a retard, because they told a story.
I am allowed to be pissed that I was denied the same apprenticeships based on my genitals. If you want to have a reasonable discussion...
It's true, I'm not very intelligent. At least I'm not unreasonably angry at a stranger for having a personal story relevant to a discussion.
All evidence is made up from individual stories that show patterns. I am far from the only woman who experienced this.
But I wasn't allowed to. I was only allowed to babysit to prepare to be a mom.
My brothers all got to work with my uncle for his landscaping business. My dad's carpenter friend let them apprentice for him. I wanted to..
He had Rory's book in his back pocket. This bothers me on a deep level.
Stop viewing it as annoying and actually listen to what the term implies. It is very real whether you recognize it or not.
Look, understanding rape culture is hard and I know it feels annoying to see your feminist friends yell about it. You have to.....
I don't think people are down voting facts so much as the implications is that Trump doesn't sexually assault women.
President I would suddenly find it a lot harder to keep hidden.
That have come forward. Yes, I know most people are inclined to not believe them but I know if the dude that raped me was trying to become
Because it is saying that Trump never sexually assaulted women. By his very statement(yes10yrs ago) he does. Not to mention all the women...
..... goat cheese? Spinach? Look at you being all healthy! Like some who cares about their physical health!
Happy almost Birthday!
My son's first word(s) were "butt hair" not a curse but still amusing.
Neither did I..... :(
In my experience, it just becomes a part of foreplay after a while.
This is how I get my kids to eat salads.
I've noticed that pee only really smells when you're dehydrated. Also, your shower shouldn't smell if you clean it once in a while.
I get that it is about a bit of everything, but I figured porn wasn't on that list, seeing as it says, "no pornography" in the rules.
Yes, I just thought of funny first. I just dislike literal porn, on this site.
I didn't see any porn gifs, now user sub is full of them. It just annoys me. I didn't think that was what Imgur was about.