Brandon, 20-something, residing in NM. Im a teacher for students who have learning disabilities and I love it. I use sarcasm frequently, and my quick wit with word plays is legendary. PM if you desire! http://i.imgur.com/m2ko46l.jpg (the one on the right)
Everything in that bathroom disgusts me
Fuck you for getting that stuck in my head
Meanwhile the cat is marking its territory on the paddle.
I was really hoping this was going to be a witty post about the dog breed...
Very easily. Hover over your name, click on settings on the dropdown menu, change your username.
Time to change your username.
That 2K reward doesn't offer much hope that he was able to secure any of his photography equipment or memory chips
Aye....but you HAVE heard of him
Aye. Not here in Albuquerque. Have checked the Sandia Tram, have not checked the ABQ-Sante Fe trains. Will do so tomorrow.
Thats gonna be a hard pass from me.
Just found out my 14 year old girl has cancerous tumors and I have to put her down. I never thought this day would actually come...
And it fucking made me yawn.
Someone add arms to it!
Of course. I just ran out of characters and didn't feel like replying to myself to finish it.
He really doesn't. It throws the shock value of knowing you aren't invincible front and center. Like people who werent at WTC on 9/11.
HEY! WOAH! Back off buddy! Im a good dog..bitch...what the FUCK DID I JUST SAY
Pope mobile's smart car made of organic elves?
Why is it round?
Ever try to combine two things that have no business being together?
Where?
But it also tastes them.
Imagine the size of his....paws.
Got the basics right.
Not enough eyeshadow.
Those eyes with those ears and those paws are not fair.
Not even sure how to play, but i want it.
Ron? Ron Swanson?
Never forget the first time I walked onto a plane and hit my head. Ever since then, the end of flight stretch is pure bliss.
People want their taxes to go towards important things. EPA, education, infrastructure...not being able to have 15 military superpowers.
Hiking the complete trail one way then turning around and hiking all the way back.