5175 pts ยท July 2, 2016
something in the plastic had leached into the salt. Never happens with glass tho, IME.
The container does tho, at least if any part of it is plastic. I've used expired salt that *looked* and smelled fine, but tasted off because
. for my "rare insults" collection. Beautiful.
Yes, though the exact crime varies a bit, it's generally lumped under theft.
I've been called a Nazi because I support the BLM movement, but not the organization.
"God made man, Sam Colt made them equal". Never forget that armed minorities are a LOT harder to oppress.
Mango Unchained is the best nickname for him I've seen. Thanks for the laugh :3
The proper term for a sunk warship is "Yamato-class coral reef". Or "tetanus-infested fish habitat".
Marv looks majestic as fuck :3
Humans are pretty much the only mammal that doesn't have one, actually. Weird, cool bit of trivia for ya.
Nope. Defacing money is only illegal if it's done as fraud, e.g trying to make a $10 look like a $20.
You're using a 286? Don't make me laugh. Your Windows boots up in what, a day and a half?
The Klepto: "I take everything that isn't nailed down. If it can be pried loose it isn't nailed down."
Turnpike Troubadours, Gin Smoke & Lies.
Great, now I have a Turnpike Troubadours song in my head. Gin, Smoke & Lies, give it a listen.
Yup, that's the one. Thanks for finding that.
Old guy wound up getting sued by dead fucks' family, started getting threats from locals.
More than you'd think. Was a case few years back, old guy disarmed a guy who had broken into his flat. Goon kept coming, got stabbed, died.
"Stop it!"
*Feds. That picture glows bright enough you can see it from the moon.
And the giant fuckin mirror-finish bean thing that he ***hates*** seeing called The Bean. Yeah, that asshole.
"Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas, Clark!"
I love how even the bigwigs' wife is PISSED when she hears that. "Of all the cheap, lousy ways to save a buck!"
Yup, because armor-penetrating cores made from DU are effectively self-sharpening.
I'm from the States, dude. RCMP is on the same level as some US LEAs if not worse, the only difference is they're less likely to shoot you.
And the RCMP is still full of assholes, racists and power-mad microdicks.
They aren't. They're dressed up varmint guns, but because they kind of look like mil-issue stuff people freak the fuck out.
Australia's version of "trailer trash".
Actually, fuckin Gutfeld said he agreed with the verdict on tonight's ep of The Five. So at least some of them aren't total idiots.
Thanks! Got distracted with chores and shit.
something in the plastic had leached into the salt. Never happens with glass tho, IME.
The container does tho, at least if any part of it is plastic. I've used expired salt that *looked* and smelled fine, but tasted off because
. for my "rare insults" collection. Beautiful.
Yes, though the exact crime varies a bit, it's generally lumped under theft.
I've been called a Nazi because I support the BLM movement, but not the organization.
"God made man, Sam Colt made them equal". Never forget that armed minorities are a LOT harder to oppress.
Mango Unchained is the best nickname for him I've seen. Thanks for the laugh :3
The proper term for a sunk warship is "Yamato-class coral reef". Or "tetanus-infested fish habitat".
Marv looks majestic as fuck :3
Humans are pretty much the only mammal that doesn't have one, actually. Weird, cool bit of trivia for ya.
Nope. Defacing money is only illegal if it's done as fraud, e.g trying to make a $10 look like a $20.
You're using a 286? Don't make me laugh. Your Windows boots up in what, a day and a half?
The Klepto: "I take everything that isn't nailed down. If it can be pried loose it isn't nailed down."
Turnpike Troubadours, Gin Smoke & Lies.
Great, now I have a Turnpike Troubadours song in my head. Gin, Smoke & Lies, give it a listen.
Yup, that's the one. Thanks for finding that.
Old guy wound up getting sued by dead fucks' family, started getting threats from locals.
More than you'd think. Was a case few years back, old guy disarmed a guy who had broken into his flat. Goon kept coming, got stabbed, died.
"Stop it!"
*Feds. That picture glows bright enough you can see it from the moon.
And the giant fuckin mirror-finish bean thing that he ***hates*** seeing called The Bean. Yeah, that asshole.
"Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas, Clark!"
I love how even the bigwigs' wife is PISSED when she hears that. "Of all the cheap, lousy ways to save a buck!"
Yup, because armor-penetrating cores made from DU are effectively self-sharpening.
I'm from the States, dude. RCMP is on the same level as some US LEAs if not worse, the only difference is they're less likely to shoot you.
And the RCMP is still full of assholes, racists and power-mad microdicks.
They aren't. They're dressed up varmint guns, but because they kind of look like mil-issue stuff people freak the fuck out.
Australia's version of "trailer trash".
Actually, fuckin Gutfeld said he agreed with the verdict on tonight's ep of The Five. So at least some of them aren't total idiots.
Thanks! Got distracted with chores and shit.