-39 pts ยท March 1, 2021
I m not Murican dipshit
He's out of line, but he's right.
Miranda
You sound Republican.
REPUBLICAAAAAAN ALAAAAARM!!!!
Can you muricans tag all these murican posts? I need to expand my filter library. Much appreciated.
Perfection
Brilliant idea, now I don't have to read about your shithole country and americunt problems anymore.
Ugh, 'Murican problems, no thanks.
You gonna post this same shit in every post?
In my european eastern semi shithole country women have up to two years paid maternal leave.
I would rather people just shut up.
Gee I wonder why people reacted violently. Can you figure out why or should someone spell it out for you?
I'm more shocked that a bunch of people agree to that statement.
It should matter 100%. I would never date a trans person and that's my personal choice. Someone lying to me is not right.
Twas a scortcher eh?
That novel was so bad that it ruined the first one for me.
There are a lot of idiotic conservatives and brain dead religious people that don t tolerate LGBT. Most people are closeted in my country.
Nobody gets up from the Moonwalk DDT.
I m not Murican dipshit
He's out of line, but he's right.
Miranda
You sound Republican.
REPUBLICAAAAAAN ALAAAAARM!!!!
Can you muricans tag all these murican posts? I need to expand my filter library. Much appreciated.
Perfection
Brilliant idea, now I don't have to read about your shithole country and americunt problems anymore.
Ugh, 'Murican problems, no thanks.
You gonna post this same shit in every post?
In my european eastern semi shithole country women have up to two years paid maternal leave.
I would rather people just shut up.
Gee I wonder why people reacted violently. Can you figure out why or should someone spell it out for you?
I'm more shocked that a bunch of people agree to that statement.
It should matter 100%. I would never date a trans person and that's my personal choice. Someone lying to me is not right.
Twas a scortcher eh?
That novel was so bad that it ruined the first one for me.
There are a lot of idiotic conservatives and brain dead religious people that don t tolerate LGBT. Most people are closeted in my country.
Nobody gets up from the Moonwalk DDT.