14263 pts ยท January 29, 2013
Lurked for 2 years straight while at work
http://popuptee.com/
Imguraffe ain't nothin' to fuck with
Hot tub float machine
Bad luck Banksy
Creepy yet satisfying
I dug up similar bones at my house. It was a mole. I'm not expert though.
Took me two read-throughs
Meow Mix.......NOW MUTHA FUCKA!
Never say ever
As I kid I wished Rick Moranis was my father so I could make this dream a reality
Looks like a party in the front and back
You sir could not be more correct
Portugal. The Man
This is so cute I pooped myself
Imperial destroyer?
Wow this is everything I ever wanted
Brilliant!
Tramp stamp really completed the set
+1 for scale
I peed my pants!
Spoiler: it never comes
Well done lady, well done
OP! This is EPIC!
Looks a bit like Edgar Allan Poe
The puns are strong with this one
Robin!!!
Garfield Pikachu looks like a pedophile
Hours of entertainment
+1 for title
Put some emblems on that shit
http://popuptee.com/
Imguraffe ain't nothin' to fuck with
Hot tub float machine
Bad luck Banksy
Creepy yet satisfying
I dug up similar bones at my house. It was a mole. I'm not expert though.
Took me two read-throughs
Meow Mix.......NOW MUTHA FUCKA!
Never say ever
As I kid I wished Rick Moranis was my father so I could make this dream a reality
Looks like a party in the front and back
You sir could not be more correct
Portugal. The Man
This is so cute I pooped myself
Imperial destroyer?
Wow this is everything I ever wanted
Brilliant!
Tramp stamp really completed the set
+1 for scale
I peed my pants!
Spoiler: it never comes
Well done lady, well done
OP! This is EPIC!
Looks a bit like Edgar Allan Poe
The puns are strong with this one
Robin!!!
Garfield Pikachu looks like a pedophile
Hours of entertainment
+1 for title
Put some emblems on that shit