1142 pts ยท October 20, 2012
Bear Down for Mid-Terms
I am seriously tearing up right now
I love your wife too.
Jim needs to become the next "it" guy on Imgur
"I think it's time to Chang your point of view"
Nice job considering it's August
Thank God for those yogas.
Capitalism works!
HAH! +1 for Fall Out Boy!
Tina Fey said that Paris was the worst host she's ever had on the show and that she wasn't cooperative with most skits.
Also works great with condoms!
Look like my summer homework is fair game.
They look like they belong to the cast of Eyes Wide Shut
We may be virgins, but we will always be "streets ahead".
"shirt better help me find bikini bottom" this guy knows what he wants in life
For those of you who don't know basic Spanish vocabulary, 'Pollo' means 'Chicken'
I don't want to get hit by a car, but if I would, I'd choose this one.
I was expecting Obama to be on the other end
Why do people insist on books being the same as the movies/tv shows. Can't they just exist as two separate entities?
Any ladies need the hiccups cured?
Are you going to a rave or to Comic-Con?
And OF COURSE there's an Asian guy working there
Colonial buuuuuurn!!!
Or maybe international news just blows these things out of proportion
Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 already raped 3 other inmates that week.
No, May 26th will be a great day. And it will only be sad for those without Netflix.
What is this Goddesses name? SOMEBODY GIVE ME THIS NECESSARY INFORMATION!
This looks like something that would be from "Batman Porn Parody XXX"
Pet-ception
She's hot for a cartoon character
Bear Down for Mid-Terms
I am seriously tearing up right now
I love your wife too.
Jim needs to become the next "it" guy on Imgur
"I think it's time to Chang your point of view"
Nice job considering it's August
Thank God for those yogas.
Capitalism works!
HAH! +1 for Fall Out Boy!
Tina Fey said that Paris was the worst host she's ever had on the show and that she wasn't cooperative with most skits.
Also works great with condoms!
Look like my summer homework is fair game.
They look like they belong to the cast of Eyes Wide Shut
We may be virgins, but we will always be "streets ahead".
"shirt better help me find bikini bottom" this guy knows what he wants in life
For those of you who don't know basic Spanish vocabulary, 'Pollo' means 'Chicken'
I don't want to get hit by a car, but if I would, I'd choose this one.
I was expecting Obama to be on the other end
Why do people insist on books being the same as the movies/tv shows. Can't they just exist as two separate entities?
Any ladies need the hiccups cured?
Are you going to a rave or to Comic-Con?
And OF COURSE there's an Asian guy working there
Colonial buuuuuurn!!!
Or maybe international news just blows these things out of proportion
Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 already raped 3 other inmates that week.
No, May 26th will be a great day. And it will only be sad for those without Netflix.
What is this Goddesses name? SOMEBODY GIVE ME THIS NECESSARY INFORMATION!
This looks like something that would be from "Batman Porn Parody XXX"
Pet-ception
She's hot for a cartoon character