113 pts ยท March 8, 2016
Ill stick to drinking.
Why get pissed, such a peaceful way to protest.
So much greenery
Brilliant
I was like wtf happened to Paul Mcartney.
Don't worry, you don't sound self righteous.
These ppl understand that Black Lives Matter doesn't mean other races do not. They use it as a way to hide their racism.
Where's Arnold the pig?
Haa, that's what I said. These are.....pleasant, yea pleasant.
You forgot about sending her a dick pic everyday!
Holy Christ, that's bad ass.
Humanity is not smart enough to handle religion.Be the change, get rid of religion.
Its patented, you can't buy it.
Like what? Future historians will hear of such atrocities.
WHOAAA..... this would be great at a redneck party.
You have obviously never heard interrupting cow.
How does he know?
Has any one asked if it's TC yet?
Lut Desert, In Iran, is consistently the hottest place on the planet .
Moved to phoenix that summer from oregon. We cooked eggs on the sidewalk.
What happened to Robo Bear?
Totally depends on the parent. We don't know her. Maybe she does deserve to be prosecuted. It's worth an Investigation.
Is it flying?
Darude, Sandstorm haha
Haha, nice.
Yea, they didn't have green back then.
I am attracted to all breast sizes, except gigantuan.
Wow, the odds of our existence are mind warping.
Fake models mostly.
They are not even attractive, I don't get it.
Ill stick to drinking.
Why get pissed, such a peaceful way to protest.
So much greenery
Brilliant
I was like wtf happened to Paul Mcartney.
Don't worry, you don't sound self righteous.
These ppl understand that Black Lives Matter doesn't mean other races do not. They use it as a way to hide their racism.
Where's Arnold the pig?
Haa, that's what I said. These are.....pleasant, yea pleasant.
You forgot about sending her a dick pic everyday!
Holy Christ, that's bad ass.
Humanity is not smart enough to handle religion.Be the change, get rid of religion.
Its patented, you can't buy it.
Like what? Future historians will hear of such atrocities.
WHOAAA..... this would be great at a redneck party.
You have obviously never heard interrupting cow.
How does he know?
Has any one asked if it's TC yet?
Lut Desert, In Iran, is consistently the hottest place on the planet .
Moved to phoenix that summer from oregon. We cooked eggs on the sidewalk.
What happened to Robo Bear?
Totally depends on the parent. We don't know her. Maybe she does deserve to be prosecuted. It's worth an Investigation.
Is it flying?
Darude, Sandstorm haha
Haha, nice.
Yea, they didn't have green back then.
I am attracted to all breast sizes, except gigantuan.
Wow, the odds of our existence are mind warping.
Fake models mostly.
They are not even attractive, I don't get it.