2873 pts · May 7, 2017
Hobbyist woodcarver here! ExWoW player and proud father.
Ty, man. It's from Wow actually :)
The Icon of Torment is the racial icon of the Undead Forsaken, and symbolizes the torment they suffered as a result of the Plague of Undeath. The crest features a shattered porcelain mask shedding purple tears, likely representing Sylvanas Windrunner. This rests atop a trio of arrows, one of which is broken and possibly representing the Windrunner sisters, which in turn rest atop a shield in the shape of a raven, a symbol of death.
I've never craft coasters b4, but i checked it up and 10cm is pretty standart size here in Europe. For coasters....!
I can do em for ya. Just contact TrollsHut in Etsy and i'll make you a private listing.
Close. Plovdiv
Пако idd :) aka Пакотроник, Пакораптор and Пакистан
You're absolutly right, my friend. I live here, and it's awesome place to be, despite everithing.
Kek, nice one :)
Beekeeper :)
Well, check my other posts, dude :)
Ty, man! :)
I use everything that i have to help myself make it faster and better. Chisels, rotary, even an anglegrinder with a sandpaper attachment...
I've used cnc for some of my projects. I would use cnc even more, so i could lower my prices, but thats not possible for most of my pieces
TrollsHut ofc :) Coz Darkspear FTW
Got mine from an old carver in my town. Had to kill him first... J/k ofc :) He was too old to work his art. No idea what brand they are tbh
I hear you, mon. It sometimes takes up to 2 months for a piece to be created. I dont think i'm a huge treath to Blizz, but i got ur point.
That hobby helps me feed my family and pay the monthly WoW sub every now and then, so yeah- i'm a happy man :)
Thanks, dude! My "woodcarving" skills are not at max lvl, but i try to catch up with love and patience :)
TrollsHut on Etsy - take a look. Cant leave a link, sry.
TrollsHut on Etsy. The stuffs aint cheap, man. Mainly coz i dont live in China, and i value my time spend on carving. But be my guest! :)
Ur still loyal to Her i see! She will be pleased!
Nah! For The Swarm!!!
I dont do molds, and im not sure thats even possible for such an intricate object.
Just check my profile's posts
I usually don't have nothing in stock. Carving, painting, shipping. Commisions, sorta... If U R ok to wait the crafting process- be my guest
Thank you, man. I dont play anymore, coz... family, and carving, but i'm still such a huge Blizz fan. Can't help myself :)
No, its better. My main was a rogue... once upon a time, when i still played...
I made this only coz it was ordered. I melted my chisels right after.
Less than a month. It was a pleasure to craft this one
Nps, but i'll need my time to craft one for ya. You can find TrollsHut on Etsy
Ty, man. It's from Wow actually :)
The Icon of Torment is the racial icon of the Undead Forsaken, and symbolizes the torment they suffered as a result of the Plague of Undeath. The crest features a shattered porcelain mask shedding purple tears, likely representing Sylvanas Windrunner. This rests atop a trio of arrows, one of which is broken and possibly representing the Windrunner sisters, which in turn rest atop a shield in the shape of a raven, a symbol of death.
I've never craft coasters b4, but i checked it up and 10cm is pretty standart size here in Europe. For coasters....!
I can do em for ya. Just contact TrollsHut in Etsy and i'll make you a private listing.
Close. Plovdiv
Пако idd :) aka Пакотроник, Пакораптор and Пакистан
You're absolutly right, my friend. I live here, and it's awesome place to be, despite everithing.
Kek, nice one :)
Beekeeper :)
Well, check my other posts, dude :)
Ty, man! :)
I use everything that i have to help myself make it faster and better. Chisels, rotary, even an anglegrinder with a sandpaper attachment...
I've used cnc for some of my projects. I would use cnc even more, so i could lower my prices, but thats not possible for most of my pieces
TrollsHut ofc :) Coz Darkspear FTW
Got mine from an old carver in my town. Had to kill him first... J/k ofc :) He was too old to work his art. No idea what brand they are tbh
I hear you, mon. It sometimes takes up to 2 months for a piece to be created. I dont think i'm a huge treath to Blizz, but i got ur point.
That hobby helps me feed my family and pay the monthly WoW sub every now and then, so yeah- i'm a happy man :)
Thanks, dude! My "woodcarving" skills are not at max lvl, but i try to catch up with love and patience :)
TrollsHut on Etsy - take a look. Cant leave a link, sry.
TrollsHut on Etsy. The stuffs aint cheap, man. Mainly coz i dont live in China, and i value my time spend on carving. But be my guest! :)
Ur still loyal to Her i see! She will be pleased!
Nah! For The Swarm!!!
I dont do molds, and im not sure thats even possible for such an intricate object.
Just check my profile's posts
I usually don't have nothing in stock. Carving, painting, shipping. Commisions, sorta... If U R ok to wait the crafting process- be my guest
Thank you, man. I dont play anymore, coz... family, and carving, but i'm still such a huge Blizz fan. Can't help myself :)
No, its better. My main was a rogue... once upon a time, when i still played...
I made this only coz it was ordered. I melted my chisels right after.
Less than a month. It was a pleasure to craft this one
Nps, but i'll need my time to craft one for ya. You can find TrollsHut on Etsy