34649 pts ยท February 21, 2013
@drphro
What's with the sudden influx of homeless fashion designers?
"Dad. Did you draw dicks all over my friend?" '....yes, i checked your friends privilege'
"I AM a good boy. And even if I am not, it is enough that I have tried"
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131007010701/undeadfanstories/images/5/53/Walter-white-fuck-you-and-your-eyebrows-breaking-bad.gif
Real life Frogger
wut
"dick-nipples" wat...
Cats: Equal Opportunity haters
Almost as good as this one
Thats also every girls' reaction when they unbutton my pants
Is this guy a new rapper?
Bill, the only goose that isn't an asshole
'MERICA!! FUCK YEAH!!
Brigid + Dan. Douches 4 lyfe <3
This is sausage to me
Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of Blurred Lines either
Isn't this already on the front page?
Heavy breathing #justBanethings
Shutting down an entire city #justBanethings
Climbing without a harness #justBanethings
10/10 would colonize again
Makes this whole land war in Asia seem trivial
No ragrets. Not even a letter.
Just another manic monday
This is what you look like when you go full retard
"Abortions for some and little American flags for everyone else!"
You make them look so fun.
@drphro
@drphro
What's with the sudden influx of homeless fashion designers?
"Dad. Did you draw dicks all over my friend?" '....yes, i checked your friends privilege'
"I AM a good boy. And even if I am not, it is enough that I have tried"
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131007010701/undeadfanstories/images/5/53/Walter-white-fuck-you-and-your-eyebrows-breaking-bad.gif
Real life Frogger
wut
"dick-nipples" wat...
Cats: Equal Opportunity haters
Almost as good as this one
Thats also every girls' reaction when they unbutton my pants
Is this guy a new rapper?
Bill, the only goose that isn't an asshole
'MERICA!! FUCK YEAH!!
Brigid + Dan. Douches 4 lyfe <3
This is sausage to me
Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of Blurred Lines either
Isn't this already on the front page?
Heavy breathing #justBanethings
Shutting down an entire city #justBanethings
Climbing without a harness #justBanethings
10/10 would colonize again
Makes this whole land war in Asia seem trivial
No ragrets. Not even a letter.
Just another manic monday
This is what you look like when you go full retard
This is what you look like when you go full retard
"Abortions for some and little American flags for everyone else!"
You make them look so fun.