10 pts · April 19, 2016
I favorite stuff here. It's mostly things I think look nice. Usually NSFW, hence the name.
Nah mane, going to school for engineering. Guess I'll be one of the few decently well off INFP's.
had the first military flying wing if conventional planes hadn't been given the contracts. The N1 flew when the Hortens where still gliders!
N-1 flying by 1940 and tested flying wings in the 30's like the Horton brothers. They had a military plane first but Jack could have (1/2)
Northrop Grumman had developed a flying wing at the same time as the Horton brothers. Granted they did it first, Jack Northrop had the (1/2)
Judging by the all glass cockpit, the funky yokes and the two throttles I'd have to guess..... some sort of Airbus A319?
Alvin C. York is probably the most badass thing to ever come out of Tennessee, that and Jack Daniel's. Real proud to say I live here!
Pawniard needs love too. (until he evolves and you have to face one in OU, fuckin Bisharp man.)
2/2 and can do most anything with ease. Then again it breaks down more often, the car club guys are douches and you are always inferior.
Console is a like a pickup truck: reliable, lots of industry support, easy to get into. PC is like and endlessly modifiable sports car 1/2
If you're a connoisseur, then you might want to poke around mine. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Love me some Sabaton.
http://imgur.com/9GTRoGm
Nah mane, going to school for engineering. Guess I'll be one of the few decently well off INFP's.
had the first military flying wing if conventional planes hadn't been given the contracts. The N1 flew when the Hortens where still gliders!
N-1 flying by 1940 and tested flying wings in the 30's like the Horton brothers. They had a military plane first but Jack could have (1/2)
Northrop Grumman had developed a flying wing at the same time as the Horton brothers. Granted they did it first, Jack Northrop had the (1/2)
Judging by the all glass cockpit, the funky yokes and the two throttles I'd have to guess..... some sort of Airbus A319?
Alvin C. York is probably the most badass thing to ever come out of Tennessee, that and Jack Daniel's. Real proud to say I live here!
Pawniard needs love too. (until he evolves and you have to face one in OU, fuckin Bisharp man.)
2/2 and can do most anything with ease. Then again it breaks down more often, the car club guys are douches and you are always inferior.
Console is a like a pickup truck: reliable, lots of industry support, easy to get into. PC is like and endlessly modifiable sports car 1/2
If you're a connoisseur, then you might want to poke around mine. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Love me some Sabaton.
http://imgur.com/9GTRoGm
http://imgur.com/9GTRoGm