787 pts · January 29, 2016
Gotchu, I’m just going based off what Siri told me lmao. Appreciate the correction though!
Confirmed: Reflections of Mufasa is the name of the score.
I wanna say lion king? Could be way off tho
https://i.imgur.com/klx7fDz
My mom was an RN in my local hospitals Oncology department. No idea how y’all do what you do, but you deserve a lot more praise than you get
Please tell me you have the source for this holy shit
I thought the same when I got it! I was stoked to get something related to the show to be able to display though haha
@JohnBluehill
No worries, and will do! Thank you!
I am currently all packed up and loading a moving truck, but as soon as it is unpacked in California I will post it for you!
The Alamo Drafthouse theater close to me had an even for the series finale, and my fiancée won us a Jeremy Bearimy clock. I was so stoked!
DON’T LOOK
https://i.imgur.com/JilpnO7
Fuck, I could watch kids fall off bikes all day, I don’t give a shit about your kids.
Sir, this is a memorial for Columbine
Hey, me too! ?1
Rockin’, Rockin’ and rollin’
Sauce: https://youtu.be/wpA5ZEtoq78
Interesting. I would like to subscribe for more celebrity chair facts
@OP, if you haven’t been to Hapa J’s in San Clemente you need to go asap. Get the man fries.
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood. NOBODY! *snaps*
Hello, Zalinski
I was gonna say the 5 when you’re going south and get just past Alicia parkway.
Okay, but to be fair, when are the alien overlords happy with us in the first place?
This part had me legit in tears.
For some reason, I can’t stop laughing at the rolled up sleeves.
Gotchu, I’m just going based off what Siri told me lmao. Appreciate the correction though!
Confirmed: Reflections of Mufasa is the name of the score.
I wanna say lion king? Could be way off tho
https://i.imgur.com/klx7fDz
My mom was an RN in my local hospitals Oncology department. No idea how y’all do what you do, but you deserve a lot more praise than you get
Please tell me you have the source for this holy shit
I thought the same when I got it! I was stoked to get something related to the show to be able to display though haha
@JohnBluehill
No worries, and will do! Thank you!
I am currently all packed up and loading a moving truck, but as soon as it is unpacked in California I will post it for you!
The Alamo Drafthouse theater close to me had an even for the series finale, and my fiancée won us a Jeremy Bearimy clock. I was so stoked!
DON’T LOOK
https://i.imgur.com/JilpnO7
Fuck, I could watch kids fall off bikes all day, I don’t give a shit about your kids.
Sir, this is a memorial for Columbine
Hey, me too!
?1
Rockin’, Rockin’ and rollin’
Sauce: https://youtu.be/wpA5ZEtoq78
Interesting. I would like to subscribe for more celebrity chair facts
@OP, if you haven’t been to Hapa J’s in San Clemente you need to go asap. Get the man fries.
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood. NOBODY! *snaps*
Hello, Zalinski
I was gonna say the 5 when you’re going south and get just past Alicia parkway.
Okay, but to be fair, when are the alien overlords happy with us in the first place?
This part had me legit in tears.
For some reason, I can’t stop laughing at the rolled up sleeves.