575 pts · June 25, 2018
Those are used for pie weights. They keep the crust from forming bubbles as it bakes.
Nothing like driving into the parking lot and hearing those engines doing practice laps - it’s like coming home!
GSD ? - I have a handsome one at the foot of my bed right now.
I jumped! ?
I’m an accountant- it’s not so bad....really....at least that’s what I’ve told myself for the last 40 years!
I’m a Trump voter and I will gladly say if it is proven he did that then he can rot in prison!
Every reference in this thread to MAGA was posted by a Liberal in a derogatory way.
Omg! A masterpiece!
I don’t know, but I just sent it to my grandson- he’ll love it!
That’s because contact tracers were told not to ask if they had been to a protest
Shhh don’t tell anyone- it’s all Republicans fault!
Looking for a hammock?
The report I saw said he was scanning their communications equipment with an app on his phone.
It wasn’t visible from the video angle that first went out, but you are correct - there were Nat Guardsmen with him right away.
You do realize that it was founded by Democrats, don’t you?
When my daughter needed detox she went to the ER. I hope you succeed!
Hello!!
If he moved to a different platform how many would follow just read his stuff anyway?
Congrats!!
With a trowel!
Check with your state - I took the classes in St Louis at the Missouri Botanical Gardens but they also do them thru Univ. Ext. Programs.
I wonder if a baseboard was removed later?
My Dad died from kidney failure in 1963. The Drs told my Grandma that if they could keep him alive 5 more years they could save him.
I did a simple google search and found 3 cases of mail in voter fraud. I’m sure there are there. Did anyone bother to check this?
Put a lid on at the end and the water will steam a thin cover over the yolk.
Those are used for pie weights. They keep the crust from forming bubbles as it bakes.
Nothing like driving into the parking lot and hearing those engines doing practice laps - it’s like coming home!
GSD ? - I have a handsome one at the foot of my bed right now.
I jumped! ?
I’m an accountant- it’s not so bad....really....at least that’s what I’ve told myself for the last 40 years!
I’m a Trump voter and I will gladly say if it is proven he did that then he can rot in prison!
Every reference in this thread to MAGA was posted by a Liberal in a derogatory way.
Omg! A masterpiece!
I don’t know, but I just sent it to my grandson- he’ll love it!
That’s because contact tracers were told not to ask if they had been to a protest
Shhh don’t tell anyone- it’s all Republicans fault!
Looking for a hammock?
The report I saw said he was scanning their communications equipment with an app on his phone.
It wasn’t visible from the video angle that first went out, but you are correct - there were Nat Guardsmen with him right away.
You do realize that it was founded by Democrats, don’t you?
When my daughter needed detox she went to the ER. I hope you succeed!
Hello!!
If he moved to a different platform how many would follow just read his stuff anyway?
Congrats!!
With a trowel!
Check with your state - I took the classes in St Louis at the Missouri Botanical Gardens but they also do them thru Univ. Ext. Programs.
I wonder if a baseboard was removed later?
My Dad died from kidney failure in 1963. The Drs told my Grandma that if they could keep him alive 5 more years they could save him.
I did a simple google search and found 3 cases of mail in voter fraud. I’m sure there are there. Did anyone bother to check this?
Put a lid on at the end and the water will steam a thin cover over the yolk.