397 pts ยท April 10, 2016
karma hungry
F
Well there's the splashing
what is the context of this?
They're good dogs, Brint.
username checks out
what are you waiting on?
it's you! the legend!
of
We've reached the point of pointing out points with the point of gaining pointless points
r/rogersmith
There's only one person aloud to post Michael Cera posts
Sauce?
.
U/rogersmith
I've brought a shovel. Continue deeper.
I have brought a shovel. Continue deeper.
Putting this here to mark the longest thread I've ever seen or heard of.
Both of you can stop now
I agree
This thread has been saved. I will check this December 2017. I'M WATCHING YOU
I love this
I greatly agree
The disappointment in his reaction
Username doesn't check out
F
Well there's the splashing
what is the context of this?
They're good dogs, Brint.
username checks out
what are you waiting on?
it's you! the legend!
of
We've reached the point of pointing out points with the point of gaining pointless points
r/rogersmith
There's only one person aloud to post Michael Cera posts
Sauce?
.
.
U/rogersmith
U/rogersmith
.
I've brought a shovel. Continue deeper.
I have brought a shovel. Continue deeper.
Putting this here to mark the longest thread I've ever seen or heard of.
Both of you can stop now
I agree
This thread has been saved. I will check this December 2017. I'M WATCHING YOU
I love this
I greatly agree
The disappointment in his reaction
Username doesn't check out