567 pts · January 8, 2012
Mostly I lurk. Also I'm a 20 year old guy from Argentina. PM me if you'd like, I'm kinda chill. I'm not always logged in when I browse so I might not reply for a while.
Lol, my facebook is in this language (and has been for years, never bothered to change it) and I didn't realize at all.
Oh yeah! I really haven't played in ages.
QWER I get, what about D and F?
Because it's a female pokémon!
Payphoney
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1j0k0FNeD6p , Argentina, Spanish, English, little portuguese, little japanese. Started English at about 5 (20 now)
Laugh hysterically as a fear-induced reaction, of course.
Hey BlueWolf11, remember not to fuck with cooks.
ksea wea qlao asdasdasjdasdajsdhasdh viv mi pais!!!!11
You mean, animation? Or are you a /different/ James Baxter? IS that even your REAL NAME?!
Away from meehh
you could load onto the flashcard, along with the SNES roms 2/2
Well, yeah, but depending on how many games you're interested in playing, it might be a good deal. Besides there might be SNES emulators 1/2
If you were gonna emulate anyway, you can look into getting a flashcard to run "backups" (ROMs) directly on the original hardware.
No, I think the idea is that he's wearing an old shirt as a pajama
She doooo
Hmm... This beer could use an Ice Magical Tusk.
En un abis... En un abis qué?! Nunca lo sabremos... Y me atormentará por siempre.
You... You MONSTER
Oh, then, yeah, I can see why you'd say that. I thought you meant it like some impossibly hot temperature, sorry about that.
Lol I live in Argentina, doesn't even count as a tropical country, and in summer (like rn) we get up to 40C.
I've got 7.8 Million Heavenly Chips... I've reset 25 times over the span of 140 days... The struggle is real.
I live in Argentina, you might get to use Quechua on some of the provinces if you ever come here. Wouldn't count on it, but it's not Perú :P
Man, I really love that gif for no particular reason.
Yeah, might have used a wrong term for it, but they still make money with amateur translations, which is what I'm getting at.
just knowing two languages is far from being able to accurately translate text. There's a lot more to it. So yeah, mean Duolingo. I'm done.
Imagine reading a book where every other paragraph was translated by a student. What's more, I'm currently studying translation and 3/4 :(
you are "allowed" to translate articles for "practice". These articles are later sold to blogs or whatever, which is really, really bad. 2/3
It may be good as a tool to learn the basics of a language, but the way it makes money is really bad. Once you've reached a certain level1/?
The man on the left is staring at mine. I sold it to Satan for one of those pens with like a million colors. I regret nothing.
Lol, my facebook is in this language (and has been for years, never bothered to change it) and I didn't realize at all.
Oh yeah! I really haven't played in ages.
QWER I get, what about D and F?
Because it's a female pokémon!
Payphoney
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1j0k0FNeD6p , Argentina, Spanish, English, little portuguese, little japanese. Started English at about 5 (20 now)
Laugh hysterically as a fear-induced reaction, of course.
Hey BlueWolf11, remember not to fuck with cooks.
ksea wea qlao asdasdasjdasdajsdhasdh viv mi pais!!!!11
You mean, animation? Or are you a /different/ James Baxter? IS that even your REAL NAME?!
Away from meehh
you could load onto the flashcard, along with the SNES roms 2/2
Well, yeah, but depending on how many games you're interested in playing, it might be a good deal. Besides there might be SNES emulators 1/2
If you were gonna emulate anyway, you can look into getting a flashcard to run "backups" (ROMs) directly on the original hardware.
No, I think the idea is that he's wearing an old shirt as a pajama
She doooo
Hmm... This beer could use an Ice Magical Tusk.
En un abis... En un abis qué?! Nunca lo sabremos... Y me atormentará por siempre.
You... You MONSTER
Oh, then, yeah, I can see why you'd say that. I thought you meant it like some impossibly hot temperature, sorry about that.
Lol I live in Argentina, doesn't even count as a tropical country, and in summer (like rn) we get up to 40C.
I've got 7.8 Million Heavenly Chips... I've reset 25 times over the span of 140 days... The struggle is real.
I live in Argentina, you might get to use Quechua on some of the provinces if you ever come here. Wouldn't count on it, but it's not Perú :P
Man, I really love that gif for no particular reason.
Yeah, might have used a wrong term for it, but they still make money with amateur translations, which is what I'm getting at.
just knowing two languages is far from being able to accurately translate text. There's a lot more to it. So yeah, mean Duolingo. I'm done.
Imagine reading a book where every other paragraph was translated by a student. What's more, I'm currently studying translation and 3/4 :(
you are "allowed" to translate articles for "practice". These articles are later sold to blogs or whatever, which is really, really bad. 2/3
It may be good as a tool to learn the basics of a language, but the way it makes money is really bad. Once you've reached a certain level1/?
The man on the left is staring at mine. I sold it to Satan for one of those pens with like a million colors. I regret nothing.