4858 pts ยท December 4, 2013
This is really unsettling
This is horrifying and I wish to never be involved in anything like this.
Well said OP, +1 for you.
Ugh fuck viva!
Well thank you very much @badreply :3
Good Luck OP!
Are girls not supposed to like star wars? :/
Toe Beans <3
Oh god its even more adorable in reverse!
My cats name is Ralph.
Ab Fab on Imgur.. +1 OP
No. Not at all.
awww look at his little tie!! <3
I really enjoyed this!! Thanks, OP!
Summer still sucks here in Toronto, its always so darn muggy!
AND THEY DELIVER ?!?! Lucky Bastard >.<
How do you accidentally put a knife in with your laundry o.O
Fuck, my cat just bought travel scrabble yesterday :(
Story of my life.
One of my favorite characters ever!
Man, I really love bears.
I sell this feeder at work and I swear people come in just to watch this video that we have on repeat all day.
+1 for Luffy !
Me too! >.<
yes, I would also like to know how!!
Thank you <3
I don't care, he still makes me moist.
Count me in!!!!!
I am more than brave enough!!!
Hello, Fellow Torontonian !! :P
This is really unsettling
This is horrifying and I wish to never be involved in anything like this.
Well said OP, +1 for you.
Ugh fuck viva!
Well thank you very much @badreply :3
Good Luck OP!
Are girls not supposed to like star wars? :/
Toe Beans <3
Oh god its even more adorable in reverse!
My cats name is Ralph.
Ab Fab on Imgur.. +1 OP
No. Not at all.
awww look at his little tie!! <3
I really enjoyed this!! Thanks, OP!
Summer still sucks here in Toronto, its always so darn muggy!
AND THEY DELIVER ?!?! Lucky Bastard >.<
How do you accidentally put a knife in with your laundry o.O
Fuck, my cat just bought travel scrabble yesterday :(
Story of my life.
One of my favorite characters ever!
Man, I really love bears.
I sell this feeder at work and I swear people come in just to watch this video that we have on repeat all day.
+1 for Luffy !
Me too! >.<
yes, I would also like to know how!!
Thank you <3
I don't care, he still makes me moist.
Count me in!!!!!
I am more than brave enough!!!
Hello, Fellow Torontonian !! :P