13756 pts ยท August 17, 2011
Howyehdoin?
I'm 33 and I don't even want to talk to anybody younger than 26.
Long live @ElbowDeepInAHorse
My dad's a landscaper and that was going to be one of his projects. He knew immediately that it wasn't going to happen. I loved hearing about how dysfunctional it was at the time.
You know Diet Coke? You can get cherries in it.
Being extremely anti-Elmo is something Dril would do as a bit.
Garth walked so Toby could convince conservatives to conflate patriotism with nationalism.
Not really the thinking type, y'know?
Oh hey, the Sylvee. I was at High Noon last night, I was wondering why there was no damn street parking an hour before doors.
My dad did this in the mid 80s. Never got carded until the day before his birthday. Came back at midnight and all was well.
Fuck off, Jost. We know it's you.
In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. "Whenever you feel like criticizing any one," he told me, " just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had." And then the dragons arrived.
I mean it's just Pauly Shore, we all hated him.
I lost 6. 4 were before the vaccine was available, and 2 were post-vaccine release and unvaccinated.
Big if true.
Mutemath was one of the best bands of all time.
Wait, that's YOU?
I feel like "at a stoplight" makes it fair.
That's the piece that goes into the C body now.
I was originally going to say "he's gone through ego death and come out the other side" but that felt like a bit much.
I might be reading too much into it, but every podcast/interview of his I've seen makes it sound like he's just not interested in being a big name beyond the point where he can make a comfortable living off of comedy.
He's going to start a drywalling company using tools he stole from his last job as a drywaller.
We all know you're not scared.
I just spent 9 months renovating a cheese factory so that it can make the same cheese but faster.
I can't speak for anyone else but I haven't personally used Amazon since 2019, but that's more for their labor practices than anything else. I'm sure Bezos is just as unhinged as Elon but his public persona is so minimal that I don't have an issue with him in the same way.
He's a great guy too. I used to be a stage tech near where he's from, and I've worked on three or four live shows for him. Always fun to work with.
#5 there actually is a band called The Books and their album The Lemon of Pink is a masterclass in sampling and found sounds.
This also happened.
I had to stop at the beginning of Covid because I was funneling all of my money to the Emperor.
I'm 33 and I don't even want to talk to anybody younger than 26.
Long live @ElbowDeepInAHorse
My dad's a landscaper and that was going to be one of his projects. He knew immediately that it wasn't going to happen. I loved hearing about how dysfunctional it was at the time.
You know Diet Coke? You can get cherries in it.
Being extremely anti-Elmo is something Dril would do as a bit.
Garth walked so Toby could convince conservatives to conflate patriotism with nationalism.
Not really the thinking type, y'know?
Oh hey, the Sylvee. I was at High Noon last night, I was wondering why there was no damn street parking an hour before doors.
My dad did this in the mid 80s. Never got carded until the day before his birthday. Came back at midnight and all was well.
Fuck off, Jost. We know it's you.
In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. "Whenever you feel like criticizing any one," he told me, " just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had." And then the dragons arrived.
I mean it's just Pauly Shore, we all hated him.
I lost 6. 4 were before the vaccine was available, and 2 were post-vaccine release and unvaccinated.
Big if true.
Mutemath was one of the best bands of all time.
Wait, that's YOU?
I feel like "at a stoplight" makes it fair.
That's the piece that goes into the C body now.
I was originally going to say "he's gone through ego death and come out the other side" but that felt like a bit much.
I might be reading too much into it, but every podcast/interview of his I've seen makes it sound like he's just not interested in being a big name beyond the point where he can make a comfortable living off of comedy.
He's going to start a drywalling company using tools he stole from his last job as a drywaller.
We all know you're not scared.
I just spent 9 months renovating a cheese factory so that it can make the same cheese but faster.
I can't speak for anyone else but I haven't personally used Amazon since 2019, but that's more for their labor practices than anything else. I'm sure Bezos is just as unhinged as Elon but his public persona is so minimal that I don't have an issue with him in the same way.
He's a great guy too. I used to be a stage tech near where he's from, and I've worked on three or four live shows for him. Always fun to work with.
#5 there actually is a band called The Books and their album The Lemon of Pink is a masterclass in sampling and found sounds.
This also happened.
I had to stop at the beginning of Covid because I was funneling all of my money to the Emperor.