3134 pts ยท November 19, 2011
that the guy jumping will be given a penalty for being off-sides, giving the offense a 5 yard gain for his early jump. All about timing!
2/3 over the line. The defense can however jump over other players in an attempt to sack the QB, but a good QB will just hold the ball so
1/2 The running back will be behind the quarterback on offense, but like rollout25 said, the defense can't use their own teammate to vault
Sorry all, meant to make this for my parents to see
I let you down when you needed me most :(
:(
Roseburg, reporting in!
Woah, super crazy! Thanks for the reply :)
@OP Image 58 is from a Star Wars game, right? Do you know which one? I think I had de ja vu looking at it, but never seen it before.
This all looks like stuff found in the claw machines in Japan; if @Dickbutt4president has mad skills, it's possible this was under 20 bucks!
Yeah, you're going to need to back that up sometime. These 2-9 Beavers haven't won the Civil War since 2007, in double overtime at that.
Roseburggggg
One Piece!
I'm in the same boat; get home from work, try to grind out as many as I can! So far up to Episode 79!
Korea's a bit like this, too; completely took me by surprise when I first stayed :)
Well I know that less than 5% of the military actually sees combat, and I earned mine through fixing computers and picking up phones.
All the wooshes! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3JodBR-vs
What about South Korea? And the men and women serving there? As well as those in Japan, and our allies in the Pacific? They matter too.
I wish it was for free; American here, League of Legends Semis and Worlds were about 60-100 for tickets, food was comparable to USA prices.
"Go around the city". Yeah, I can see the National Guard now: "Well guys, they totally outmaneuvered us today...fuck it".
Ariles?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQnYi3z56RE
Here in Alaska, that's a steal! *wink*
I gotcha right here; Kandahar of 2012-13!
that the guy jumping will be given a penalty for being off-sides, giving the offense a 5 yard gain for his early jump. All about timing!
2/3 over the line. The defense can however jump over other players in an attempt to sack the QB, but a good QB will just hold the ball so
1/2 The running back will be behind the quarterback on offense, but like rollout25 said, the defense can't use their own teammate to vault
Sorry all, meant to make this for my parents to see
I let you down when you needed me most :(
:(
Roseburg, reporting in!
Woah, super crazy! Thanks for the reply :)
@OP Image 58 is from a Star Wars game, right? Do you know which one? I think I had de ja vu looking at it, but never seen it before.
This all looks like stuff found in the claw machines in Japan; if @Dickbutt4president has mad skills, it's possible this was under 20 bucks!
Yeah, you're going to need to back that up sometime. These 2-9 Beavers haven't won the Civil War since 2007, in double overtime at that.
Roseburggggg
One Piece!
I'm in the same boat; get home from work, try to grind out as many as I can! So far up to Episode 79!
Korea's a bit like this, too; completely took me by surprise when I first stayed :)
Well I know that less than 5% of the military actually sees combat, and I earned mine through fixing computers and picking up phones.
All the wooshes! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3JodBR-vs
What about South Korea? And the men and women serving there? As well as those in Japan, and our allies in the Pacific? They matter too.
:(
I wish it was for free; American here, League of Legends Semis and Worlds were about 60-100 for tickets, food was comparable to USA prices.
"Go around the city". Yeah, I can see the National Guard now: "Well guys, they totally outmaneuvered us today...fuck it".
Ariles?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQnYi3z56RE
Here in Alaska, that's a steal! *wink*
I gotcha right here; Kandahar of 2012-13!