38 pts ยท August 6, 2013
Thank you. My 3 year old daughter likes to look at animals on my phone before bed time. She'll love it!
Thankfully we called within 3 days of receiving it. Due to the fire hazard issue they agreed to replace with brand new same oven, no charge.
We did take it back for that very reason.
I had it too. Got it at 27. Clear for 9 years. Just had a baby. Keep your head up. You'll feel much better on the other side if it all.
Bay area fires? Drove through Guerneville and Sebastopol today. The looks on the evacuees faces said it all. Glad to hear you are safe.
It's northern Nevada
I had it on Beta as a kid.
+1 for Running Scared!
Thank you. My 3 year old daughter likes to look at animals on my phone before bed time. She'll love it!
Thankfully we called within 3 days of receiving it. Due to the fire hazard issue they agreed to replace with brand new same oven, no charge.
We did take it back for that very reason.
I had it too. Got it at 27. Clear for 9 years. Just had a baby. Keep your head up. You'll feel much better on the other side if it all.
Bay area fires? Drove through Guerneville and Sebastopol today. The looks on the evacuees faces said it all. Glad to hear you are safe.
It's northern Nevada
I had it on Beta as a kid.
+1 for Running Scared!