2483 pts ยท August 13, 2013
Lemons.I like lemons.
Seeing how everything will be centralized. Pretty sure most people will rather die than give up their liberty.
Maybe not the concept by itself, but if implemented, that means that people will have to give up much of their freedom. 1/
How do you know that he was a nazi? Did he confess? Did he himself said "im a nazi and I want to kill people"?
I'm curious, why do you think there's such a surge in people who support nazis. I mean it wasn't like that always was it?
Wow! That's a rash statement don't you think?
Have you not seen the videos of antifa beating and attacking other citizens and destroying property that doesn't belong to them?
It's not just "counterprotesting" if you actually attack them with no reason
Without any more info I'll presume that's because you live in US and you haven't felt it on your skin. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
No. He knew exactly what he was doing
Fuckin Illuminati
In the background:"Hodor"
Smooth
Here is a proof that slow mo will make everithing more bad ass.
Meth. Not even once.
I even logged in to give you my upvote!
Im tired of all these re- ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
I cant even eat them when they are cooked
real live fake dead?
I drew some dicks on friend notebook
Thank god, for a moment I was worried
More like " It means you should go to doctor cuz that looks like an infection!"
Im guessing that wolf is real?
Internal facepalm
I tried to watch australian series but I got bored very quickly, so more or less I know how it is when you want to like something but cant
Dayum
Dreadfully amazing
Did they even had a turtleneck sweaters?
There are some many thing to look at i dont know where to start
Give all your nuts or die, bitch
Seeing how everything will be centralized. Pretty sure most people will rather die than give up their liberty.
Maybe not the concept by itself, but if implemented, that means that people will have to give up much of their freedom. 1/
How do you know that he was a nazi? Did he confess? Did he himself said "im a nazi and I want to kill people"?
I'm curious, why do you think there's such a surge in people who support nazis. I mean it wasn't like that always was it?
Wow! That's a rash statement don't you think?
Have you not seen the videos of antifa beating and attacking other citizens and destroying property that doesn't belong to them?
It's not just "counterprotesting" if you actually attack them with no reason
Without any more info I'll presume that's because you live in US and you haven't felt it on your skin. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
No. He knew exactly what he was doing
Fuckin Illuminati
In the background:"Hodor"
Smooth
Here is a proof that slow mo will make everithing more bad ass.
Meth. Not even once.
I even logged in to give you my upvote!
Im tired of all these re- ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
I cant even eat them when they are cooked
real live fake dead?
I drew some dicks on friend notebook
Thank god, for a moment I was worried
More like " It means you should go to doctor cuz that looks like an infection!"
Im guessing that wolf is real?
Internal facepalm
I tried to watch australian series but I got bored very quickly, so more or less I know how it is when you want to like something but cant
Dayum
Dreadfully amazing
Did they even had a turtleneck sweaters?
There are some many thing to look at i dont know where to start
Give all your nuts or die, bitch