PlanetStephens

401 pts ยท March 24, 2013


Lakehead University student. Which means I go to a large high school in the frigid wasteland of butt-fuck nowhere in the northern part of Ontario. If you know my display name, you know who I am. Im a Joker, a smoker and a midnight toker....lmao just the first one.

Victarion Greyjoy is an absolute beast of a man. Love the Greyjoy story line.

11 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Destroy one to save the many!

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

This is Bernie Baelish's establishment! Do you have any idea who you are dealing with?!

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Barrie, ON

11 years ago | Likes 16 Dislikes 2

Ahhhhhhhh shiiiiit. Nice one!

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That's the joke. It switches between the whole sign and that phrase. Guessing it was your first time there?

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Any suggestions would gratefully be accepted!

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Ain't nothing more raw then the truth lol Too good to be true eh?

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

It was -35 degrees Celsius today in Thunder Bay, CA. Daam you've got it easy ;) stay warm, cheers

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

This would be hilarious to have on the FP!

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Archaeopteryx lithographica. Found in limestone in Germany, 1851

11 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Hey hey hey! I went to elementary school with you @casserdy

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 2

It's 2am here

12 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Why don't like the quote? I use my receipts as book marks. I think the quite makes quite the good argument!

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Commenting so I can come back when someone has the sauce

12 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

What is on that bottom image?!

12 years ago | Likes 8 Dislikes 0

...dude look at a pigeon man. Eyes are on the side of its head. Hence a herbivore.

12 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

How do you have money for all of this?!

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Come on guys..this is gold!

12 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Loras is flower for a reason lol

12 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Oh no are you serious? I read the book specifically to see the movie. Inbox me what they fucked up on?! Please

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Say lightly fried fish fillets ONE MORE TIME!

12 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 1

I think he actually means 4'1 maaaaaybe 4'11

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Yup.. That's bile in my mouth

12 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

Do you mean reek?

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 2

No.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 2

Red pill or blue pill? I think I'll choose the green pill, please!

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Looks like meat is back on the menu boys!

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Actually, it's amazing! Ive been playing it. Amazon got it a few days early for me!

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 2

You sir, are doing generous work

12 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0