53 pts ยท April 30, 2015
LOL
Just wanted to say - is that really your Watercolor art? If so ... Yep, that's a bit creepy - but great work! :D
Mama? :D
I would enjoy to see some more "Farscape" too! ;D
Truth on Steroids! :D
Well THAT escalated quickly! - LMAO :D
You like couch, me like couch - why you be cruel? ;D
;D
too cute :)
In Italy, Ricotta doesn't happen.
Yes!
What a waste of a once living tree :/
Organic Coal ;D
YES!
Screw the sled, where be the ship! ;D
Amazing!
Purr-mentally Traumatized in, 3 ... 2 ... :D
Saw this gif posted next to my Raccoon video - was not disappointed ;D
Fantastic Work To Every Post/Share That Made This Connection Happen! - 4 All You Guys, U Rock! <3
Does anyone know who created this? What Splendid work of boredom, each one is so darn funny! :D
With figures, I commonly paint ceramics and resin statues. I have painted tiny figures similar to W.H. also, but not often. Cool U :)
I also experimented with oil & acrylic & came out with a fantastic unique shade, but the fumes were very heavy so you have to be careful.
I commonly paint with acrylics - both canvas and figures.
Yes, I both draw and paint :)
This never gets old, hahaha ;D
Giving "a" hand
ROTF LMAO, I wasn't expecting that! :D
Hahaha ;D
LOL
Just wanted to say - is that really your Watercolor art? If so ... Yep, that's a bit creepy - but great work! :D
Mama? :D
I would enjoy to see some more "Farscape" too! ;D
Truth on Steroids! :D
Well THAT escalated quickly! - LMAO :D
You like couch, me like couch - why you be cruel? ;D
;D
too cute :)
In Italy, Ricotta doesn't happen.
Yes!
What a waste of a once living tree :/
Organic Coal ;D
YES!
Screw the sled, where be the ship! ;D
Amazing!
Purr-mentally Traumatized in, 3 ... 2 ... :D
Saw this gif posted next to my Raccoon video - was not disappointed ;D
LOL
Fantastic Work To Every Post/Share That Made This Connection Happen! - 4 All You Guys, U Rock! <3
LOL
Does anyone know who created this? What Splendid work of boredom, each one is so darn funny! :D
With figures, I commonly paint ceramics and resin statues. I have painted tiny figures similar to W.H. also, but not often. Cool U :)
I also experimented with oil & acrylic & came out with a fantastic unique shade, but the fumes were very heavy so you have to be careful.
I commonly paint with acrylics - both canvas and figures.
Yes, I both draw and paint :)
This never gets old, hahaha ;D
Giving "a" hand
ROTF LMAO, I wasn't expecting that! :D
Hahaha ;D