3791 pts · August 11, 2015
I'm correct sometimes.
There's a big line of trucks waiting.
It's not Crosby, those are drop forged.
In realistic conditions this will average ~150watts
If it's 6ft across at the theoretical limit of 59% efficiency, 29mph average constant wind speed.
The shelters are full. I stayed overnight at our school to keep it available for people to stay warm.
Nearby Beaumont is 50% black. This disparity has to be both intentional and institutional (police and sheriff)
I doubted this as a Texan, but this town of 10k people has 7 black residents. 100% of the school district photos on Facebook are white kids
If they're doing this, I wouldn't trust their math. Shock loading from falling debris is impractical to calculate. Those links break.
30C difference is a 54F temperature difference. ∆40C=72F
Super bright color, non-round neck that wouldn't allow for interchangeable corks, excessive bubbles. Extra-"homeade" look
Signs of a <50 year old hand made reproduction.
I have a set of these still in the original box. They’re pretty awful.
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/09/13/1036593269/coronavirus-alabama-43-icus-at-capacity-ray-demonia
We had an employee with a non-compete agreement in Canada and found that it was effectively unenforceable under Canadian employment law.
Those are some cool POG slammers.
1,700,000,017 (try it)
It comes from a sharp pronged tool to stab frogs. They were playing a team with a frog mascot when it was coined in the 20s
It’s a slogan for a public college/cult in Central Texas.
Texan here. She says: “Hey, my name is Lilly Patterson and I’m going to Texas A&M. Gig em Aggies”
It takes practically forever. When they finish painting, it’s time to start on the other side. It’s continuously painted for decades.
Is that cast glass? Do you make those as decoration?
I once worked at a place with a legacy hiring criteria of “tall and white”. It was still run by a bunch of 6’3 old dudes.
Wire clips and turnbuckles.
My company made 2 of the products in the first photo and they still sell well.
It doesn’t stir the drink and works due to the expansion of heated air, not steam. It also works on a cold drink.
My faith is a big reason I’ve vowed to never vote for a Republican in any election as long as I live.
https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/exclusive-lee-atwaters-infamous-1981-interview-southern-strategy/
There's a big line of trucks waiting.
It's not Crosby, those are drop forged.
In realistic conditions this will average ~150watts
If it's 6ft across at the theoretical limit of 59% efficiency, 29mph average constant wind speed.
The shelters are full. I stayed overnight at our school to keep it available for people to stay warm.
Nearby Beaumont is 50% black. This disparity has to be both intentional and institutional (police and sheriff)
I doubted this as a Texan, but this town of 10k people has 7 black residents. 100% of the school district photos on Facebook are white kids
If they're doing this, I wouldn't trust their math. Shock loading from falling debris is impractical to calculate. Those links break.
30C difference is a 54F temperature difference. ∆40C=72F
Super bright color, non-round neck that wouldn't allow for interchangeable corks, excessive bubbles. Extra-"homeade" look
Signs of a <50 year old hand made reproduction.
I have a set of these still in the original box. They’re pretty awful.
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/09/13/1036593269/coronavirus-alabama-43-icus-at-capacity-ray-demonia
We had an employee with a non-compete agreement in Canada and found that it was effectively unenforceable under Canadian employment law.
Those are some cool POG slammers.
1,700,000,017 (try it)
It comes from a sharp pronged tool to stab frogs. They were playing a team with a frog mascot when it was coined in the 20s
It’s a slogan for a public college/cult in Central Texas.
Texan here. She says: “Hey, my name is Lilly Patterson and I’m going to Texas A&M. Gig em Aggies”
It takes practically forever. When they finish painting, it’s time to start on the other side. It’s continuously painted for decades.
Is that cast glass? Do you make those as decoration?
I once worked at a place with a legacy hiring criteria of “tall and white”. It was still run by a bunch of 6’3 old dudes.
Wire clips and turnbuckles.
My company made 2 of the products in the first photo and they still sell well.
It doesn’t stir the drink and works due to the expansion of heated air, not steam. It also works on a cold drink.
My faith is a big reason I’ve vowed to never vote for a Republican in any election as long as I live.
https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/exclusive-lee-atwaters-infamous-1981-interview-southern-strategy/