6958 pts ยท February 22, 2013
Mah face: http://imgur.com/6rf1NqI
humans are fucking weird
Oh man that's like choosing your favorite child. I love them all!
Capitol Square *wave*
Madison? *wave*
The Producers (Springtime for Hitler)
Downtown
Saving thanks
I love this post a lot
Well then. That's quite the story
Still a favorite
I am so glad I'm bald. Otherwise, I would probably have nightmares thinking that these were in my hair.
Brb dying
Thanks dude :D
Well shucks. Tough crowd.
I am a woman with Alopecia. There are a limited number of costumes I can wear / use without making it weird.
Honestly, I never take them out so I completely forgot about them :|
Shitting* ;)
Saving 4 later thanks
Saving for later
This is honestly the funniest thing I've read all day
depression throughout childhood. A better attitude is"what will be,will be"&don't spend too much time fixating on something as petty as hair
eh. I beg to differ. I'm a 21 y/o female and have had alopecia for 18 years. hoping my hair would grow back was the biggest source of my (1)
PM me if you want someone to be your online accountability partner. I can share the resources I've found to help me get in better shape :)
Hey! I've been there before! Finding either a workout buddy or accountability partner is totally what changes that around.
that is very good advice. commenting to reference later
Saving thx
I mean, well, that too
Hannibal
saving - thanks dude!
OMG THANK
humans are fucking weird
Oh man that's like choosing your favorite child. I love them all!
Capitol Square *wave*
Madison? *wave*
The Producers (Springtime for Hitler)
Downtown
Saving thanks
I love this post a lot
Well then. That's quite the story
Still a favorite
I am so glad I'm bald. Otherwise, I would probably have nightmares thinking that these were in my hair.
Brb dying
Thanks dude :D
Well shucks. Tough crowd.
I am a woman with Alopecia. There are a limited number of costumes I can wear / use without making it weird.
Honestly, I never take them out so I completely forgot about them :|
Shitting* ;)
Saving 4 later thanks
Saving for later
This is honestly the funniest thing I've read all day
depression throughout childhood. A better attitude is"what will be,will be"&don't spend too much time fixating on something as petty as hair
eh. I beg to differ. I'm a 21 y/o female and have had alopecia for 18 years. hoping my hair would grow back was the biggest source of my (1)
PM me if you want someone to be your online accountability partner. I can share the resources I've found to help me get in better shape :)
Hey! I've been there before! Finding either a workout buddy or accountability partner is totally what changes that around.
that is very good advice. commenting to reference later
Saving thx
I mean, well, that too
Hannibal
saving - thanks dude!
OMG THANK