2301 pts ยท February 27, 2014
Fireworks sparkling in the summer sky, Like a flower that blooms and disappears in an instant. But then, aren't we like that too?
Did he though?
I mean, the rest of their bodies rot, so I can imagine you'd want to stay away from her mucous membrane (use a condom).
SOME TIME LATER: https://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Hyena.jpg
used to say: "Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still"
Good, you should be afraid. Use that fear as a drive to do well and don't allow it to paralyse you. Like my old kung fu teacher 1/2
"Prince Harry asks for privacy" - Media, as they proceed to report on it in as much detail as they can.
https://i.stack.imgur.com/svG4y.gif
haha https://shutupimtalking.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/02311.jpg
I agree. Balamb Garden really felt like a home, and the sound track makes me feel some kinda way. No other game has achieved that for me.
Look at his lil wang, adorbs
I agree, with the exception of the Shakshuka and maybe the Pav Bhaji, all these dishes look way too greasy for my taste.
Dot
Actors get a piece too probably. Viral marketing done professionally
She and the photographer must be on the payroll of that company, making this an ad. Wouldn't be surprised if Golden Globes are in on it.
Tell your friend that's not a muscle
I'm not a lawyer or a doctor, but maybe you can get her court ordered treatment for both her and the baby's sake on these grounds.
Could be antenatal depression, which can do lasting harm to the development of your baby, even after birth. 1/2
Maybe a "Oh shit they're filming a vid I don't want to be in the shot, freeze, fuck now I can't get out without looking weird" -face?
for proprioception*
no politician will talk about it because it's an unpopular truth. It's up to ourselves to do something about it and eat higher quality food.
, idols, and colourful packages. Their products are addictive, (mostly) not free of slavery and what I find most annoying, 4/5
Of course the sugar industry can be partly blamed for this entire situation, they target a very young audience with commercials, 3/?
your craving will pass and you'll continue with your life without giving in to what can only be described as addiction. 2/?
This actually does work I think (not a dietitian, I believe the gut brain connection takes a while to kick in. Once it does 1/?
professions as well as cops. 2/2
I feel like it's a way of staying up to date with what is increasingly an internet culture. A habit that could benefit many 1/2
to use it to whip his lover during their s/m play. Seriously, what else would you expect from a lad dressed in leathery scaly bits?)
I think he's letting it rest on the other parts of the tail for preconception. 1/2 (So he knows what position the tail is in if he needs 1/?
Russian skyscraper climber/parkour-youtuber, hitches ride to ISS to make viral video. Tox-screen positive for cocaine.
Took her years to execute this move and finally she got that bitch of a niece Jenn to wash her dirty whore mouth. Bet she wishes she hadnt(1
Did he though?
I mean, the rest of their bodies rot, so I can imagine you'd want to stay away from her mucous membrane (use a condom).
SOME TIME LATER: https://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Hyena.jpg
used to say: "Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still"
Good, you should be afraid. Use that fear as a drive to do well and don't allow it to paralyse you. Like my old kung fu teacher 1/2
"Prince Harry asks for privacy" - Media, as they proceed to report on it in as much detail as they can.
https://i.stack.imgur.com/svG4y.gif
haha https://shutupimtalking.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/02311.jpg
I agree. Balamb Garden really felt like a home, and the sound track makes me feel some kinda way. No other game has achieved that for me.
Look at his lil wang, adorbs
I agree, with the exception of the Shakshuka and maybe the Pav Bhaji, all these dishes look way too greasy for my taste.
Dot
Actors get a piece too probably. Viral marketing done professionally
She and the photographer must be on the payroll of that company, making this an ad. Wouldn't be surprised if Golden Globes are in on it.
Tell your friend that's not a muscle
I'm not a lawyer or a doctor, but maybe you can get her court ordered treatment for both her and the baby's sake on these grounds.
Could be antenatal depression, which can do lasting harm to the development of your baby, even after birth. 1/2
Maybe a "Oh shit they're filming a vid I don't want to be in the shot, freeze, fuck now I can't get out without looking weird" -face?
for proprioception*
no politician will talk about it because it's an unpopular truth. It's up to ourselves to do something about it and eat higher quality food.
, idols, and colourful packages. Their products are addictive, (mostly) not free of slavery and what I find most annoying, 4/5
Of course the sugar industry can be partly blamed for this entire situation, they target a very young audience with commercials, 3/?
your craving will pass and you'll continue with your life without giving in to what can only be described as addiction. 2/?
This actually does work I think (not a dietitian, I believe the gut brain connection takes a while to kick in. Once it does 1/?
professions as well as cops. 2/2
I feel like it's a way of staying up to date with what is increasingly an internet culture. A habit that could benefit many 1/2
to use it to whip his lover during their s/m play. Seriously, what else would you expect from a lad dressed in leathery scaly bits?)
I think he's letting it rest on the other parts of the tail for preconception. 1/2 (So he knows what position the tail is in if he needs 1/?
Russian skyscraper climber/parkour-youtuber, hitches ride to ISS to make viral video. Tox-screen positive for cocaine.
Took her years to execute this move and finally she got that bitch of a niece Jenn to wash her dirty whore mouth. Bet she wishes she hadnt(1