25 pts ยท December 14, 2016
Can you tell me why you use "unhoused" instead of "homeless?"
So, your Christmas is filled with hate. Lovely.
This will be great once you get the peanuts out of there!
The design on the plate is perfect for this dish!
It was beautiful, and you made it even more beautiful!! Kudos to you!
I stand corrected!
I agree. All it needs is a small light arcing over from his back to his mouth. Then he would be perfect!
Either the dogs walk, or run, on water or the pool is 6 inches deep.
Dogs helping dogs!
This is a real person you're talking about. He's not a meme. Have some respect.
I'm not convinced this person is mocking BLM Americans. Could be in support of BLM.
They tend to pass ... away?
Is that a question?
I love some of your fractals. I want to steal 3 or 4, frame them and hang them on a wall of my house. They are beautiful!!
Isn't this OBVIOUSLY a joke? I think it's funny!!
I dare you to try to pet one of those wild raccoons. (What a dope!!)
Seven days, 80 hours a week? No time w/spouse, kids, family & friends? Nothing to do with money needs; everything to do w/life balance.
Correction: A jug-o-twenty! ?
Can you tell me why you use "unhoused" instead of "homeless?"
So, your Christmas is filled with hate. Lovely.
This will be great once you get the peanuts out of there!
The design on the plate is perfect for this dish!
It was beautiful, and you made it even more beautiful!! Kudos to you!
I stand corrected!
I agree. All it needs is a small light arcing over from his back to his mouth. Then he would be perfect!
Either the dogs walk, or run, on water or the pool is 6 inches deep.
Dogs helping dogs!
This is a real person you're talking about. He's not a meme. Have some respect.
I'm not convinced this person is mocking BLM Americans. Could be in support of BLM.
They tend to pass ... away?
Is that a question?
I love some of your fractals. I want to steal 3 or 4, frame them and hang them on a wall of my house. They are beautiful!!
Isn't this OBVIOUSLY a joke? I think it's funny!!
I dare you to try to pet one of those wild raccoons. (What a dope!!)
Seven days, 80 hours a week? No time w/spouse, kids, family & friends? Nothing to do with money needs; everything to do w/life balance.
Correction: A jug-o-twenty! ?