11199 pts ยท August 28, 2015
If this gets to the front page, I ain't gonna do shit. I'm no publicity whore.
#17 thanks I hate it
Futurama taught me about the pelvic splanchnic ganglion
Sad party down, dudes
Burns is what Musk is in private. Musk's outward quotes are all about "hard work pays off" but in reality he's a lazy diamond mine heir
#21 source https://twitter.com/SelfLoathingYou/status/1377804453726724097?t=xVUKkagNL2qDKqz2MZoizA&s=19
My god these memes are greasy
The thumbnail didn't show the rocker, and was very concerning
He a little confused but he got the spirit
Quality dump. Stole 4. Keep up the strong work.
I worked in a plant where the speed limit was 19 9/10. The fraction was on all of the signs.
Good add with the guinea pigs. Every other dump skips guinea pigs.
Take a shit on the floor, I'm Mr. Bulldops
It's not fun for them. Their protective instinct was abused by a manipulative owner into viewing everything as a threat to t
Pspspspsppss
Ahh the good ol days, when everyone took it seriously (for a moment)
Teddy bear!
Such a pretty picture all around!
Long story short, it is possible to say "this is better, but this is still not good. And we should aim for good, not just better"
Otherwise we watch Dems underperform, and Trump comes back in 2024 with vengeance. Nobody wins.
If you voted to rid us of Bad Orange Man, fine. Good first step. I did too. But now we hold Dems accountable to truly be good.
Not my point at all. I'm saying that if you don't hold Ds accountable for child migrant camps and bombing syria, what did you vote for?
What a bar to trip over.
Saudi murder https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/26/jamal-khashoggi-mohammed-bin-salman-us-report
Migrant facility https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-opens-up-migrant-child-facility-prompting-criticism-2021-2
Reconciliation will take a month. Biden already said he won't punish Saudi prince, and opened a new migrant camp. Filibuster stops others
Don't get me wrong, incompetent > malicious, but let's not praise the Dems just for not being insurrectionist Nazis.
COVID RELIEF *2mo late, no min wage hike, still migrant children camps, no chance on LGBT rights in senate cuz Manchin, saudi murder unpunis
*note this is a joke, the FBI*
Except I'd happily jump on him and put him out
#17 thanks I hate it
Futurama taught me about the pelvic splanchnic ganglion
Sad party down, dudes
Burns is what Musk is in private. Musk's outward quotes are all about "hard work pays off" but in reality he's a lazy diamond mine heir
#21 source https://twitter.com/SelfLoathingYou/status/1377804453726724097?t=xVUKkagNL2qDKqz2MZoizA&s=19
My god these memes are greasy
The thumbnail didn't show the rocker, and was very concerning
He a little confused but he got the spirit
Quality dump. Stole 4. Keep up the strong work.
I worked in a plant where the speed limit was 19 9/10. The fraction was on all of the signs.
Good add with the guinea pigs. Every other dump skips guinea pigs.
Take a shit on the floor, I'm Mr. Bulldops
It's not fun for them. Their protective instinct was abused by a manipulative owner into viewing everything as a threat to t
Pspspspsppss
Ahh the good ol days, when everyone took it seriously (for a moment)
Teddy bear!
Such a pretty picture all around!
Long story short, it is possible to say "this is better, but this is still not good. And we should aim for good, not just better"
Otherwise we watch Dems underperform, and Trump comes back in 2024 with vengeance. Nobody wins.
If you voted to rid us of Bad Orange Man, fine. Good first step. I did too. But now we hold Dems accountable to truly be good.
Not my point at all. I'm saying that if you don't hold Ds accountable for child migrant camps and bombing syria, what did you vote for?
What a bar to trip over.
Saudi murder https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/26/jamal-khashoggi-mohammed-bin-salman-us-report
Migrant facility https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-opens-up-migrant-child-facility-prompting-criticism-2021-2
Reconciliation will take a month. Biden already said he won't punish Saudi prince, and opened a new migrant camp. Filibuster stops others
Don't get me wrong, incompetent > malicious, but let's not praise the Dems just for not being insurrectionist Nazis.
COVID RELIEF *2mo late, no min wage hike, still migrant children camps, no chance on LGBT rights in senate cuz Manchin, saudi murder unpunis
*note this is a joke, the FBI*
Except I'd happily jump on him and put him out