287 pts ยท July 8, 2014
In words of a wise man "That's a challenging wank!"
mins/hours/days depending on work, while my bosses literally ignore ppl for weeks and some for months. I'm open ear for advices.
directly avoiding my bosses/directors cause they know if they call me on my private number work is gonna get done in matter 10/?
from the post to irl example just seems extra shitty. Not to mention I'm currently doing work for 3 ppl to the point ppl call me 9/?
while we have to do standard hours. I don't wanna take importance away from sick kids and family priority, but seeing this behaviour 8/?
employed 3 of us are male, other 3 males are sons of director. They barely show at work and if they do it's mostly for the private gain 7/?
god knows how many weeks, while this guy with 2 kinds and wife in COVID had to work full time. Here's short TLDR. we have roughly 25 6/?
workers, not being sexist here" are 100% women. While having multiple bs excuse they can stay at home and "work from home" for 5/?
work, wjile a mate, the oldest employee of the company has to works weekends and preety much has less options/right compared to "newer" 4/?
x amount days/hours. And worst thing is, depending how "favourite" you are in boses eyes you can get away with 1-2 months of "afk" from 3/?
addition being finger print sensors, alongside written/eletronic ( aka email) notices that you will be absent for whatever reason for 2/?
Fuck me, as generic this sounds it almost explains my situation in my current situation. Sadly down to the last work. With recent 1/?
or that might be part of camera crew idk
https://i.gyazo.com/e16bb7ab39a8cd054da04c67fbeba2f0.png
Idk if we ever saw thier neighbourhs during the show, but hard to argue they look spot on in the link below
can make a stand and get what they wish/deserve.
to beat/fear monger peacfull protestors into submition by either using violence or fearmongering on their way to home. I hope Myanmar people
Sadly it reminds me of Honk Kong protests last year, where the CCP hired thugs to act as "violent protestors" or as a long hand of the CCP
picture #3 It doesn't matter if lady is pregnant , getting beaten by political thugs is just downright wrong for expressing her stance.
I tried the recipe, I started with 2nd to last step now I don't see ingridients anymore, but I do love me some gulasch. Much love neighbour.
https://twitter.com/jonathansfrakes/status/1241070656621445122
So this is transformniture
Beer party
Beer
Thats a spikey cat, in other word spikat
Nivctr
In words of a wise man "That's a challenging wank!"
mins/hours/days depending on work, while my bosses literally ignore ppl for weeks and some for months. I'm open ear for advices.
directly avoiding my bosses/directors cause they know if they call me on my private number work is gonna get done in matter 10/?
from the post to irl example just seems extra shitty. Not to mention I'm currently doing work for 3 ppl to the point ppl call me 9/?
while we have to do standard hours. I don't wanna take importance away from sick kids and family priority, but seeing this behaviour 8/?
employed 3 of us are male, other 3 males are sons of director. They barely show at work and if they do it's mostly for the private gain 7/?
god knows how many weeks, while this guy with 2 kinds and wife in COVID had to work full time. Here's short TLDR. we have roughly 25 6/?
workers, not being sexist here" are 100% women. While having multiple bs excuse they can stay at home and "work from home" for 5/?
work, wjile a mate, the oldest employee of the company has to works weekends and preety much has less options/right compared to "newer" 4/?
x amount days/hours. And worst thing is, depending how "favourite" you are in boses eyes you can get away with 1-2 months of "afk" from 3/?
addition being finger print sensors, alongside written/eletronic ( aka email) notices that you will be absent for whatever reason for 2/?
Fuck me, as generic this sounds it almost explains my situation in my current situation. Sadly down to the last work. With recent 1/?
or that might be part of camera crew idk
https://i.gyazo.com/e16bb7ab39a8cd054da04c67fbeba2f0.png
Idk if we ever saw thier neighbourhs during the show, but hard to argue they look spot on in the link below
can make a stand and get what they wish/deserve.
to beat/fear monger peacfull protestors into submition by either using violence or fearmongering on their way to home. I hope Myanmar people
Sadly it reminds me of Honk Kong protests last year, where the CCP hired thugs to act as "violent protestors" or as a long hand of the CCP
picture #3 It doesn't matter if lady is pregnant , getting beaten by political thugs is just downright wrong for expressing her stance.
I tried the recipe, I started with 2nd to last step now I don't see ingridients anymore, but I do love me some gulasch. Much love neighbour.
https://twitter.com/jonathansfrakes/status/1241070656621445122
So this is transformniture
Beer party
Beer party
Beer
Beer
Beer
Beer
Thats a spikey cat, in other word spikat
Nivctr