7 pts ยท June 12, 2020
Now that's art.
I'd be honored to take that in the face.
Source: iphone
What a beautiful cat
I would totally buy one!
Yep, biomedical engineer here. Was promised it is a booming field. It is not
Nice.
You win the internet.
This would make a good drinking game (humans instead of rats)
#23 Wait, you guys get complements?
The first one reminds me of the astartes ending
Dude would destroy in BJJ
Now that's art.
I'd be honored to take that in the face.
Source: iphone
What a beautiful cat
I would totally buy one!
Yep, biomedical engineer here. Was promised it is a booming field. It is not
Nice.
You win the internet.
This would make a good drinking game (humans instead of rats)
#23 Wait, you guys get complements?
The first one reminds me of the astartes ending
Dude would destroy in BJJ