7401 pts ยท January 19, 2015
Let's show me my moves. I love Frankie
How dare they
Wait, the PPG are in highschool in the remake? They're like the same size when they were in kindergarten
I had a hunch he was NZ by the farm behind him. I love he Kiwi acxent
But what do I do if I want to look like a Joestar?
Maybe it's his car
Gotcha. I see that now that I see the cable
I like the little clock you keep there.
My favorite rant so far was about how Tracer can't be with Winston anymore in someone's ship.
I'm not sure how I felt reading about Nicole's battle against cancer and then immediately the Allahu Whackbat
I'll rewear socks an extra day if I didn't wear them to the gym but plan to go the next day
I love chubby, egg shaped Pikachu
I have $100 to my name after Cyber Monday and college
Boy being boy
My parents did this for me and my siblings when we were younger and they were always the one thing we wanted most
The one bridge where you sprint across or risk getting destroyed by that giant alligator dog?
Like, they'd be alive but what quality of life would that be? Probably die soon of heart break.
I had a dream once where every human ever born received a dog who lived as long as the human lived. Dog dies first, human is alive but not.
My physics professor keeps egging me on to watch it. Guess I'll get around to it yhis week since I have free time
I don't know. I haven't been able to see for at least 8 months now. It's a miracle that I can even read your response, let alone respond.
My set up is all blue LED
There's a graphical overhaul mod for Morrowind that makes the game look beautiful
I would actually do that for the Mehrune's Razor DLC and would just horde all of it like a treasure pit at the front of the dungeon to sell.
I loved Oblivion but it was also my first Elder Scrolls game so there may be a bit of bias
Yes
This served as a reminder to finish Layers of Fear while I wait for Dishonored 2 to be patched. Cheers
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.
I, too, made lol
Oh man, love me some Mass Effect
Let's show me my moves. I love Frankie
How dare they
Wait, the PPG are in highschool in the remake? They're like the same size when they were in kindergarten
I had a hunch he was NZ by the farm behind him. I love he Kiwi acxent
But what do I do if I want to look like a Joestar?
Maybe it's his car
Gotcha. I see that now that I see the cable
I like the little clock you keep there.
My favorite rant so far was about how Tracer can't be with Winston anymore in someone's ship.
I'm not sure how I felt reading about Nicole's battle against cancer and then immediately the Allahu Whackbat
I'll rewear socks an extra day if I didn't wear them to the gym but plan to go the next day
I love chubby, egg shaped Pikachu
I have $100 to my name after Cyber Monday and college
Boy being boy
My parents did this for me and my siblings when we were younger and they were always the one thing we wanted most
The one bridge where you sprint across or risk getting destroyed by that giant alligator dog?
Like, they'd be alive but what quality of life would that be? Probably die soon of heart break.
I had a dream once where every human ever born received a dog who lived as long as the human lived. Dog dies first, human is alive but not.
My physics professor keeps egging me on to watch it. Guess I'll get around to it yhis week since I have free time
I don't know. I haven't been able to see for at least 8 months now. It's a miracle that I can even read your response, let alone respond.
My set up is all blue LED
There's a graphical overhaul mod for Morrowind that makes the game look beautiful
I would actually do that for the Mehrune's Razor DLC and would just horde all of it like a treasure pit at the front of the dungeon to sell.
I loved Oblivion but it was also my first Elder Scrolls game so there may be a bit of bias
Yes
This served as a reminder to finish Layers of Fear while I wait for Dishonored 2 to be patched. Cheers
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.
I, too, made lol
Oh man, love me some Mass Effect