3293 pts · September 2, 2014
Omg I've never been so jealous of another human
https://c.tenor.com/nGqaVY8QeqMAAAAC/joan-troy-donna.gif
This is so cringy to me...
Need to find #9 source, please?
Can I go live with you, pretty please?
Please, someone make this happen
This.
He is just so hot and cute at the same time
Wtf is wrong with that woman...like, wtf. Judging people (childrens in this case) because of their name, that's ridiculous
#37 thats a really hot unicorn
What is this from? Asking in favor of the science
It is in fact located in Galicia, Spain
Oh my i cant stop laughing
I have those tinny white socks on
Ty i needed to laugh
Thanks for the advice, ill have that in mind
Thank you! :)
I would like to study illustration, i cant keep a full time job while studying, sadly :(
i find them so appealing...
I just needed to use the url, pls forget this exist!!!!
Soy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb2GsazQbkE
Just a skin for Trinity
Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqMUcMsunM8
Amen
Best comment ever
Sorry to be that guy but... "¿Por qué no los dos?" :)
Gorgeous
So a bunch of selfies?...ok, boring
Omg I've never been so jealous of another human
https://c.tenor.com/nGqaVY8QeqMAAAAC/joan-troy-donna.gif
This is so cringy to me...
Need to find #9 source, please?
Can I go live with you, pretty please?
Please, someone make this happen
This.
He is just so hot and cute at the same time
Wtf is wrong with that woman...like, wtf. Judging people (childrens in this case) because of their name, that's ridiculous
#37 thats a really hot unicorn
What is this from? Asking in favor of the science
It is in fact located in Galicia, Spain
Oh my i cant stop laughing
I have those tinny white socks on
Ty i needed to laugh
Thanks for the advice, ill have that in mind
Thank you! :)
I would like to study illustration, i cant keep a full time job while studying, sadly :(
i find them so appealing...
I just needed to use the url, pls forget this exist!!!!
Soy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb2GsazQbkE
Just a skin for Trinity
Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqMUcMsunM8
Amen
Best comment ever
Sorry to be that guy but... "¿Por qué no los dos?" :)
Gorgeous
So a bunch of selfies?...ok, boring