112 pts ยท July 14, 2015
Dammit I was late..
Need for speed.
30 speed.
Shh.. Don't give him any ideas..
Where can I buy Star Wars shoes ?
I heard they can go up to 30 speed.
What I imagine making friends would be like.
What I imagine making would be like.
Cool story. Bro.
Someone make a French reaper with a flag!
30 Speed.
If this promise is anything like the folders for favorites fiasco expect the card from the team in a few years.
Once a year.. Ha.. Nice one
My father was born on 9/11.. Different year of course but still
The real problem is, people spend too much time worrying about the problems instead of thinking of solutions.
...David Guetta is that you ??
Jk I lied
WTF MAN THATS NOT FUNNY MY COMPUTER WONT TURN ON ANYMORE FUCJ YOU FUCKING MORON
I came to the comments to leave a Mcomment I see my job has been done for me.
Well TECHNICALLY! Wouldn't it be"-Men"
Me not giving a shit.
Better than the film.
Dude, did you get the Orange from a women called "Rose"?
Looks like I'll have to stop eating mom's spaghetti. D:
This post is a joke.
What if I told you, No one cares. Ignorance is bliss.
Mom's spaghetti
Oh no it's the return of agent Smith..... 90 years later
Don't worry I hid them in my van ;)
Dammit I was late..
Need for speed.
30 speed.
Shh.. Don't give him any ideas..
Where can I buy Star Wars shoes ?
I heard they can go up to 30 speed.
What I imagine making friends would be like.
What I imagine making would be like.
Cool story. Bro.
Someone make a French reaper with a flag!
30 Speed.
If this promise is anything like the folders for favorites fiasco expect the card from the team in a few years.
Once a year.. Ha.. Nice one
My father was born on 9/11.. Different year of course but still
The real problem is, people spend too much time worrying about the problems instead of thinking of solutions.
...David Guetta is that you ??
Jk I lied
WTF MAN THATS NOT FUNNY MY COMPUTER WONT TURN ON ANYMORE FUCJ YOU FUCKING MORON
I came to the comments to leave a Mcomment I see my job has been done for me.
Well TECHNICALLY! Wouldn't it be"-Men"
Me not giving a shit.
Better than the film.
Dude, did you get the Orange from a women called "Rose"?
Looks like I'll have to stop eating mom's spaghetti. D:
This post is a joke.
What if I told you, No one cares. Ignorance is bliss.
Mom's spaghetti
Oh no it's the return of agent Smith..... 90 years later
Don't worry I hid them in my van ;)