6446 pts ยท February 11, 2012
23 year old male software engineer from Belgium & long time Imgur lurker :)
Correct answer!
No problem :p
Cut as hell tho.
Repost level over 9000.
Roll back of the motherfucking hood.
Dat smile :D
Tusken raiders
And I approve.
If this took 6 months, I expect to see the full movie in a few years. OP better deliver. Be proud at your creation OP.
What's the "angst" doing there? "Angst" means "fear" in dutch.
That was the idea :)
Relevant:
Oh yea, the drug olympics, epic indeed!
Because it's fucking awesome?
It's a file server, why would you even bother changing the layout (or even bother having a GUI).. :)
mariachi band.
Always upvote for the handstand!
Chewie:
Fuck yea! Thanks for reminding me :D
Probably the funniest thing I've seen this year!
What? :/
As a Belgian, I agree ;-)
That's why guns should stay in their holster.
Ellen Ripley, one of my favourite women in space!
Indeed.. Most of the stoners I know (including myself) never accualty talk about it to non-smokers.
Love your sarcasm.
Better go tell MotoGP/WSBK riders to leave the helmet off then. Seriously... :')
Nah, more of a coffee fan.
Correct answer!
No problem :p
Cut as hell tho.
Repost level over 9000.
Roll back of the motherfucking hood.
Dat smile :D
Tusken raiders
And I approve.
If this took 6 months, I expect to see the full movie in a few years. OP better deliver. Be proud at your creation OP.
What's the "angst" doing there? "Angst" means "fear" in dutch.
That was the idea :)
Relevant:
Oh yea, the drug olympics, epic indeed!
Because it's fucking awesome?
It's a file server, why would you even bother changing the layout (or even bother having a GUI).. :)
mariachi band.
Always upvote for the handstand!
Chewie:
Fuck yea! Thanks for reminding me :D
Probably the funniest thing I've seen this year!
What? :/
As a Belgian, I agree ;-)
That's why guns should stay in their holster.
Ellen Ripley, one of my favourite women in space!
Indeed.. Most of the stoners I know (including myself) never accualty talk about it to non-smokers.
Love your sarcasm.
Better go tell MotoGP/WSBK riders to leave the helmet off then. Seriously... :')
Nah, more of a coffee fan.