540 pts ยท January 17, 2013
The best SJW test.
Thanks, love that film.. but not seen it in years!
What's this from?
Death Star biscuit.
The copy almost look real now.
Like my face.
Its got real written on it, so there for it must be real.
Good man!
I guess I'm in the 99.5% then ;)
I love spiders.
The girl falling was the best one and the ring.
Show me were it is please.
That's not a horse.
Not yet.. I live in hope =)
I think 18 is a good place to start drinking.
Can I edit it?
That's Sky Rocket Jack for you.
Caption did nail it.
HERE'S A STORY 2.. the sequel! Coming next summer.
God you are one!
Ron Fucking Swanson, yep!
24 times a day.
Keep it going dude.
Testing testing..
You tell'em!
Madonna's looking great these days.
Yarp.
Keep them coming dear.
Ron Swanson?
Not seeing it..
The best SJW test.
Thanks, love that film.. but not seen it in years!
What's this from?
Death Star biscuit.
The copy almost look real now.
Like my face.
Its got real written on it, so there for it must be real.
Good man!
I guess I'm in the 99.5% then ;)
I love spiders.
The girl falling was the best one and the ring.
Show me were it is please.
That's not a horse.
Not yet.. I live in hope =)
I think 18 is a good place to start drinking.
Can I edit it?
That's Sky Rocket Jack for you.
Caption did nail it.
HERE'S A STORY 2.. the sequel! Coming next summer.
God you are one!
Ron Fucking Swanson, yep!
24 times a day.
Keep it going dude.
Testing testing..
You tell'em!
Madonna's looking great these days.
Yarp.
Keep them coming dear.
Ron Swanson?
Not seeing it..