361 pts ยท June 17, 2011
Lol ur username and you act like u have feels
Help i think i has the dumb
uploaders name is sittinherepoopin...nuff said imo
i think i caught the dumb again
star wars carved outta crayons? or crayons carved out of star wars?
thats one fat pussy u got there
draw me jack
wack-a-mole got boring...wack-a-kitten is the new thing nowadays
what am i looking at?
only thing running through my mind when i see this is "ger"
half of their numbers, they all gave him half of their numbers.
no no...i got this..hold my beer
i can ride my bike with no handle bars
i bet when they went to pick out the dog, they were like hm...beamer, benz, or bentley?
so he is just doin his job and you're taking pics of his ass..thats swell..
its a baby gryphon
heh...so this guy bet me 20 bucks i wouldn't jump..ill show him!..
sorry I have PSAS..
@RobertHeadley, It's funny cuz it isn't a pitbull
This is the story of Benjamin Button, told from a different angle
FOR THE ROMAN EMPIRE!!!
I said..I am going to get that...FRISBEA!!
for 18 dollars and 97 cents you too can have your very own tank
*insert wookie sound*
memories...this is why i love math
i dont get it??? is it a game??? what are they talking about guys
Eric Man I wish I was sitting at home eating pez
Lol ur username and you act like u have feels
Help i think i has the dumb
uploaders name is sittinherepoopin...nuff said imo
i think i caught the dumb again
star wars carved outta crayons? or crayons carved out of star wars?
thats one fat pussy u got there
draw me jack
wack-a-mole got boring...wack-a-kitten is the new thing nowadays
what am i looking at?
only thing running through my mind when i see this is "ger"
half of their numbers, they all gave him half of their numbers.
no no...i got this..hold my beer
i can ride my bike with no handle bars
i bet when they went to pick out the dog, they were like hm...beamer, benz, or bentley?
so he is just doin his job and you're taking pics of his ass..thats swell..
its a baby gryphon
heh...so this guy bet me 20 bucks i wouldn't jump..ill show him!..
sorry I have PSAS..
@RobertHeadley, It's funny cuz it isn't a pitbull
This is the story of Benjamin Button, told from a different angle
FOR THE ROMAN EMPIRE!!!
I said..I am going to get that...FRISBEA!!
for 18 dollars and 97 cents you too can have your very own tank
*insert wookie sound*
memories...this is why i love math
i dont get it??? is it a game??? what are they talking about guys
Eric Man I wish I was sitting at home eating pez