11777 pts ยท February 19, 2015
I like D&D/Roleplaying, Bikes, and Doggos.
Nos? Is that you?
Who said otherwise?
Also an extremely relevant example of how criminalization solved nothing.
If you meant how it's harmful: it's a stimulant. Overuse can tax the body beyond what's healthy, and it's addictive. Safe for "normal" use.
Nothing. But it's a drug, and we ignore that.
Sidenote: Addiction is horrible, obviously. I'm not downplaying that. But criminalization and moralizing helps fuck all.
admitted as much.
fuels our fear of drugs. That, and the fact that political powers use criminalization as a tool to oppress people. The Nixon adm openly 2/
We're slowly realizing that drugs aren't what we've been taught. Harmful? Sure. But so is alcohol, caffeine, nicotine. Only moral panic 1/
Vacationed in Greece, 2 fatal accidents in the corner by our hotel in less than 10 days. Greeks are mad lads...
I actually scrolled back up to check the same pic lmao :P
I have zero experience with this, I just hang out with a lot of perverts who swing that way, so I knew what it was :P
Bad Dragon Chance Flared Extra Large. Google at own risk, you've been warned :P
Howdy, m'name is Edward ExtraLargeChanceFlared-hands.
Ellie doing a LNI? Why I never!
While you are correct, you're just distracting from the topic. No one is defending the Taliban, they are claryfing intent in language.
I have the exact same thought. All the signs are pretty clearly ADHD, by this story. I hope the man finds peace, he deserves it.
You're no coward! You're a survivor, and a fighter. The fight is a hell few ppl get, but know that some do, and both understand and love you
It was a dumb dare I did with Elbow, so yeah it's a bit spammy, but that was the deal.
Hey now, a little CBT kink is nothing to be ashamed of! We don't kinkshame here, fly your flag high @Lassannn !
Nos? Is that you?
Who said otherwise?
Also an extremely relevant example of how criminalization solved nothing.
If you meant how it's harmful: it's a stimulant. Overuse can tax the body beyond what's healthy, and it's addictive. Safe for "normal" use.
Nothing. But it's a drug, and we ignore that.
Sidenote: Addiction is horrible, obviously. I'm not downplaying that. But criminalization and moralizing helps fuck all.
admitted as much.
fuels our fear of drugs. That, and the fact that political powers use criminalization as a tool to oppress people. The Nixon adm openly 2/
We're slowly realizing that drugs aren't what we've been taught. Harmful? Sure. But so is alcohol, caffeine, nicotine. Only moral panic 1/
Vacationed in Greece, 2 fatal accidents in the corner by our hotel in less than 10 days. Greeks are mad lads...
I actually scrolled back up to check the same pic lmao :P
I have zero experience with this, I just hang out with a lot of perverts who swing that way, so I knew what it was :P
Bad Dragon Chance Flared Extra Large. Google at own risk, you've been warned :P
Howdy, m'name is Edward ExtraLargeChanceFlared-hands.
Ellie doing a LNI? Why I never!
While you are correct, you're just distracting from the topic. No one is defending the Taliban, they are claryfing intent in language.
I have the exact same thought. All the signs are pretty clearly ADHD, by this story. I hope the man finds peace, he deserves it.
You're no coward! You're a survivor, and a fighter. The fight is a hell few ppl get, but know that some do, and both understand and love you
It was a dumb dare I did with Elbow, so yeah it's a bit spammy, but that was the deal.
Hey now, a little CBT kink is nothing to be ashamed of! We don't kinkshame here, fly your flag high @Lassannn !