JustHereForTheAlbums

3969 pts ยท February 20, 2013


Hello reader! I'm PiratesAreInEveryYear (Scott Pilgrim reference). I enjoy roleplaying games (of all varieties, but more recently of the tabletop kind), trying to meet new people, and imgur....as well as reddit! Bored? Feel free to send me a message! Will add embarrassing photo later, it seems all the rage. http://imgur.com/gallery/KdinVwd - Temple University Imgurian http://imgur.com/gallery/HGfNE7z - Dog Tax and Selfie (Christmas Selfie Event of 2013) http://imgur.com/gallery/8lZt6Bp - Cat Tax

It's probably the systematic name for it based on the amino acid sequence. I think it's the largest protein, but everyone calls it titin.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Mom?

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I can't find a good source (most are in forums because this is from a special features disk) George Lucas decided Jango isn't a Mando.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Oh. Ya know what, I guess you were right. George did say that.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Source?

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Unless you are making a political statement about the Death Watch, you are wrong. Jango was a True Mando and Boba was a Mandalore.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

also, depending on the era, Mandolarian isn't really a race, but a creed.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

placed into a separate universe. I think. Star Wars canon can be confusing.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

So this was* canon in one universe of the IP. After Disney, anything outside of the films (and some other stuff) were

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Well, before Disney recanonized it, (following a 2006 statement) there were 2 universes "Film" and "Film plus EU". So this is sort of canon

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Not to say that he was a bad force user or saber master, but he was in opposition to a lot of the Jedi teachings, if I remember.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I have to agree with MostTriumphant, I think Revan exceeded as a tactician and a leader, but I thought he was sorta bad as a Jedi.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I would love to see some Exar Kun, Ulic, and Darth Traya.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

@Hyruleturtle once you are done the more popular characters from the movie, will you show some love for these old lords?

11 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

(its a sith thing)

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

careful, maybe he knows makashi.

11 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Well...it doesn't matter now. Disney...*drinks bitterly*

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I humbly request Exar Kun or Ulic Quel--Droma.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

while 1,645/x kids are crippled due to vaccination, but what you don't seem to present is the likely hood of polio w/o vaccination.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Yeah, actually, I would love to see a source on your data..because the way you present it make me think that 66 / x kids get wild type polio

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I was under the impression that Death Troopers was never canon.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

They also did a lot in terms of rocket science.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Could be from aldehyde. Embalming fluids can contain a mix of formaldehyde and gluteraldehyde, both are aldehydes!

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That I did know, actually. The guy who does the jewel crafting, yes?

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

What if the viewer's reaction is the art?

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

#4 - Its existed in sci-fi for a long time. #2 - Criticism against western society for a loong time. #5 - Mystery meat trope.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

#2 - Radiation as a cause for mutations has been known for...well a long time.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

I can do 40k.

11 years ago | Likes 11 Dislikes 2

A guardsmen...at a cogitator? HERESY! PURGE HIS ENTIRE REGIMENT...PLANET!

11 years ago | Likes 44 Dislikes 0

Filthy heretics.

11 years ago | Likes 14 Dislikes 0